Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Vouche for avante x

Honest guy right here, will have no problems with him

Comments

• Options
    Avante XAvante X Registered Users 238 Posts
    Thanks. Nick2lopez24 (in-game name) is trustworthy as well. I went first for him and the deal went through smoothly.

No problems with him either.
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    Screen shots show u not followed up with deal. And your claims was false avante
  • Options
    2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    nice possible second account, a mod should check the ip lmao
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Ya kinda seems that way to me too. I won't being doing deals with avante that's for sure.
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    The screenshot showed a chat which proves nothing either way. I've dealt with Avante without issue before.
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    The ss show he was makin excuses to not finish the deal
  • Options
    I did finish the deal!!! I was having issues with my connection at the time. LOOK AT MY PREVIOUS THREAD WHERE I POSTED IN "ANDROID BUG REPORTS" WHERE I WAS JUST STUCK IN MY FRIENDS LIST/CHAT.
  • Options
    Nick isn't my account. You can check the IP and everything.
  • Options
    People act like the app isn't broken right now. I'm glad theirs works flawlessly because mine crashes continuously.
  • Options
    William_crespoWilliam_crespo Registered Users 601 Posts
    I have delayed with Avante numerous times, he is a legit trader 100% Also those screenshots prove nothing.
  • Options
    William_crespoWilliam_crespo Registered Users 601 Posts
    Deal* my mistake
  • Options
    Proof that I did do a successful deal with Nick: http://imgur.com/VYCXUJy
  • Options
    Nickfordays24Nickfordays24 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Guys I had no problem with him!! He's legit
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    So we are supposed to believe you because someone who just joined with 10 posts says so.
  • Options
    JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Avent x is in the watch list o.O lol
  • Options
    Nickfordays24Nickfordays24 Registered Users 72 Posts
    Coming from the guy with a picture of his dog that's so cute man
  • Options
    Well, I've done legit deals with Avante in the past too, but it's buyer/seller beware from now on. What a shame.