Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

One big sale !

I am selling my cars on this profile as I am selling the phone in 2 hours time and don't need then anymore I am doing as one big bundle the package includes Falcon v8 super car stock Ford gtr 1658 no nos Viper act-x also 1657 no nos Corvette zr1 1663 all body kit Subaru wrx sport turf car 1670 Honda integr turf tuned 1645 gem paint gems wheels full cf 6.5 mill firm first come first serve

Comments

• Options
    PkngddfyjjhcfvvghPkngddfyjjhcfvvgh Registered Users 17 Posts
    Bump......
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    Are you asking 6.5 mill for everything?
  • Options
    Price changed 5.5 mill stuff it y not grab it with in the next half hour u get the deal for 5.5 mill hurryyy this deal surtanly won't be around much longer
  • Options
    RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    The name, the quickness of want of sale. Seem too dodgy to me. Also if selling phone and don't need them anymore, what you doing with the 5.5 mill?
  • Options
    And who ever buys Becuase I am legit man of my word I four accounts for god sake can tell mr rumbaaa I am legit u shall see bro
  • Options
    SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    Woahhh lol very defensive and the poor language skills certainly don't help. Sceptical haha but good luck with the "sale"? P.S. if u can transfer the cash, u can transfer the cars so really there is no rush here..
  • Options
    Why is everyone getting on my case I've done nothing but put together a bundle of spare cars from one acount I have and I'm selling them all together these cars are spare I don't won't them that's y I am selling and transferin the money
  • Options
    Bump .......
  • Options
    Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
    Ill buy the lot but im not doing cash first. if youre legit that should be no worries as i have many vouches on here.
  • Options
    Darkd00mDarkd00m Registered Users 2,685 Posts
    I do have to say it does sound fishy! And also there has been uber amount of different scams going on so everyone is just being careful! I ask a bunch of questions before I do any trade and also I won't go first for any new name players until they have 5 vouches or I know them! So even tho this is a great deal everyone is just covering there own buts!
  • Options
    Guys like I am gonna give all this away first would u ? Of course not now ur just being silly
  • Options
    Il go half the money first il send all the cars then second half like I have always felt like fair for both players and prove no one scams
  • Options
    Well GL selling then! You would be better off trying to start small. Do one car trades and get some vouches for ur self. Otherwise this post is junk...
  • Options
    All I have tried doing is make a good deal for everyone else and a fast sale for me is this seriously what everyone is like just Because they see a good deal on the forum I give up
  • Options
    Darkd00m u no my friends I told him u were talking to me he said he would rite to u now do u believe me I am legit ;)
  • Options
    mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    You just have to understand where everyone is coming from. Yes, this looks like a great deal, but just look around on the forum at all of the recent posts regarding scamming and understand why people are hesitant to deal with you because you are so new and this is such a big deal. Maybe you should break it down a bit and do a little money, then a few cars, then more money, then more cars. Or give a car first and then take some money. Something to ease the concerns of whomever is trading with you.
  • Options
    U are a friend of a friend, I trust silver hemi, but just because I trust him doesn't mean I can trust you. I don't have 5m anyway and was mainly trying to give u some advice by starting with small trades to get some vouches.