Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

For Sale/Trade 1645 VW Scirocco R

Already tuned for turf (1645 lobby) and ready for action. $300k RRC obo or willing to trade for a maxxed GTI and Jetta or a R class car. I will not go first unless I have done deals with you in the past or you are a known and highly respected member of the forum.

SOLD!

Comments

• Options
    shahidshahid Registered Users 3,173 Posts
    trade u With GTI but not maxed lol
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    shahid wrote: »
    trade u With GTI but not maxed lol
    What rating is your GTI? I would also like a Jetta in exchange for the Scirocco. If you don't have a Jetta, I might be willing to accept the GTI plus some RR cash.
  • Options
    Hooked1Hooked1 Registered Users 156 Posts
    I have a maxed Stella 1679. I am willing to trade for a couple of Vw's for turf. Would need a couple others or rrc to make up some difference if u are interested. I added u in game. Hooked1. I have several people could vouch for me if needed. Offer only good tonight. Lol. Hope to hear from u
  • Options
    Hooked1 wrote: »
    I have a maxed Stella 1679. I am willing to trade for a couple of Vw's for turf. Would need a couple others or rrc to make up some difference if u are interested. I added u in game. Hooked1. I have several people could vouch for me if needed. Offer only good tonight. Lol. Hope to hear from u
    Sorry bro I'm gonna have to pass on that. I only have the Scirocco to trade and I don't really have any cash to give. I really prefer to get a GTI/Jetta in exchange or one car and cash.
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    Ill trade sirocco for turf tuned wrx sti tuned for turf
  • Options
    PINKSMASTA wrote: »
    Ill trade sirocco for turf tuned wrx sti tuned for turf
    If it's the 2005 WRX STi, I'm interested. If it's the 2011, I'll pass. Already have a couple of those.
  • Options
    Bump it up
  • Options
    $300k right now. Who wants it? 1645 tuned for turf.
  • Options
    frijolero86frijolero86 Registered Users 82 Posts
    With nos? Or none and fastest time?
  • Options
    arexs12arexs12 Registered Users 607 Posts
    ign pls........................ add me arexs12
  • Options
    With nos? Or none and fastest time?
    No NOS. Best time 10.585 no boost but I only ran it a few times at 1645. You can probably get it to run better.
  • Options
    frijolero86frijolero86 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I will take it add me same as here
  • Options
    arexs12 wrote: »
    ign pls........................ add me arexs12
    Sold to arexs12. Legit buyer. Thanks bro.