Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

HELP ANY ADMIN PLEASE!

ENDLESSLOVEENDLESSLOVE Registered Users 14 Posts
I had this problem since the update came up (july 1st) i cant race at all, i bought a couple of cars and sold a few then after that day it was impossible to me to join to any lobby or even turf, i sent emails to RR support and pms to the RR fan page but no one answers me! MY USER IS ENDLESSDICK / EMAIL XEOZ111@HOTMAIL.COM, ill provide any information if needed. Thankyou.

Comments

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Probably because you have a name that is repulsive.
  • Options
    Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    They are aware of the issue and they are working on getting the approval of Apple to release the new update either this week or the next one it will contain a fix to the problems you have mentioned and the other ones people are experiencing. Just have to be patient like all of us bro :) then it will be happy racing for all of us once again
  • Options
    Goldtop sorry if you found it offensive for you lol and Professor true but im aware im banned for unknown reason! i had this account for months already and the problem came up when the update was uploaded, BTW MY EMAIL IS XEOZ111@HOTMAIL.COM, ill provide any info if its necessary to any admin to make it easy to resolve :(
  • Options
    Professordank24Professordank24 Registered Users 600 Posts
    You've been banned or does your game just shutdown and gets the -13 error
  • Options
    Any admin up to help me before turf starts? :( need to buy cars asap..
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So, looked into your account, and guess what? The reason you were banned is the same reason you are now named ENDLESSLOVE on these forums. As your email is only 18 hours old (at the time of this post) you unfortunately have to wait for CS to review your account when they get to your email/ticket.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    Your not they only one that cant play. It is a known problem and will be addressed in the next update.
  • Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    MY USER IS ENDLESSDICK, ill provide any information if needed. Thankyou.
    roflz .

• Options
    Bump, it has been more than 10 days and still no answer from CIE support, the account its still banned, any admin?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    I am sure we will get to it soon.
  • Options
    Bump im still waiting guys :( im missing good turf cars any admin unban my account and put any name ill transfer everything anyways :/