Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Max Profit, Minimal Time, Campaign Guide Leak... THE ANSWER!!

SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
If you want to know how you can make 600k to 1mil a day I can tell you! Of course there will be a fee of 500k up front so add me in game, name is SIMBASON, I have vouchers on the legit seller sticky on page 9. I'll give you the technique to help u finish the whole campaign twice a day! DONT BOTHER IF YOU DONT HAVE A SECOND DEVICE!!
Prev1

Comments

• aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    this dude is more than legit!
  • Josh A Tx TruckrJosh A Tx Truckr Registered Users 66 Posts
    You copied my title haha. And your guide is wack, I can teach you to make 2mil a day easy. I don't need some hack to do it.
    Haha. This isn't my guide. I haven't been innactive on my thread. People don't know how to read. I am not selling ny guide until before next TURF. I lost my account so I'm waiting for CIE Support to assist me in getting it back. My guide just so you know doesn't require you to use gems and it doesn't take all day. You are a fake if you're trying to sell my guide. I haven't given it out to anyone yet
    Fake.. not my guide.. scammer.. I haven't given my guide out to anyone yet.. Do not give this guy anything. He doesn't have a guide
  • SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
    I'm not trying to sell YOUR guide you clown, this is a general guide for completing getting to the last class in campaign using another device in a short time to make fast money. Exact same thing u do, it doesn't take a genius to know.
    It's not the exact same thing since I attain more and get it done faster.. You don't get points for trying to be smart.
    actually simbason told me how to do it last week and i used it and i did make some good rrc. Josh A Tx Truckr has not given the info to anyone yet, which has 4 pages already! there are alot of members who knows how to do this. but i will vouch for simbason anytime
    Hahaha whatever joke.. I'm the one with the better guide. People already know mine is besltter haha. I'm the only person besides your alternate forum identity to post on this thread lmao. I am the originator of the Guide. Dates prove it
    No worries, good luck to u, don't worry about me as I'm not worried about u. Good bye clown
    why is this such a big deal? does it matter who did the guide first? why are you both arguing about a guide? arent we all suppose to help out each other in this forum? my opinion just go seperate ways
  • nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    E peen size...
  • 1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Yeah. Both of you quit fighting or I will post something for free which you guys are trying to sell. It's probably not exact but it's close. Ani will make a separate post on how to do the same. Only to the evo. 50k in 15 minutes
    Start with the dart. Then race your first race with no upgrades. Then after you win. Get th3 nos upgrade. Then 75 lb kit and the middle bottle. Then race #2
    Then upgrade all the intake to level 1. Then exhaust to level 1 except for the cat don't upgrade the cat it's a waste. Then do race 3 and don't forget to pick up the bonus money from the times you run.
    Then up engine. You will want level one connecting rods, crankshaft, fuel system, and piston Then if you have any left over. Start weight reduction. Then race. #4
    After race #4. Upgrade to weight reduction 2. Then 120 lb bottle of nos. Then use gem boost and win round 1. Do the exact same with the scion in round 2. Then use the evo. In round 3. Then the nsx in round 4
    :););)
    Lol decent effort I'll give you that, but waste of time, ur method takes too long to get money and install parts. You need to wait til u have enough money lol
  • WadeDiazWadeDiaz Registered Users 100 Posts
    Hey man, I don't have that kind of money is it possible I can pay you 50k now and then give you the rest afterwards?
  • fbadam54fbadam54 Registered Users 348 Posts
    Legit seller and legit method thank you again
    Thanks champ, go hard with it
  • SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
    This is a good method
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    Hahaha whatever joke.. I'm the one with the better guide. People already know mine is besltter haha. I'm the only person besides your alternate forum identity to post on this thread lmao. I am the originator of the Guide. Dates prove it
    BESLTTER.

niqqa wut
  • AzraelAzrael Registered Users 4 Posts
    100% legit .
    Buy with confidence .
    But need to make the guide more detail for new player .
    For example , the launch for each car , when to shift gear , and what upgrade comes first .
    Btw , it helps me make 1 account complete to R campaign in a day which I am quite busy .
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Let me know when you make 5 mils, I have a car to sell you
  • VIKINGSSOULVIKINGSSOUL Registered Users 52 Posts
    Max weight reduction, max transmission, max nos....campaign won. No need to waste time on anything else.
  • LSXDONNYLSXDONNY Registered Users 10 Posts
    May be interested
  • VizieroViziero Registered Users 71 Posts
    Go in game i want buy guide
  • Evil 1Evil 1 Registered Users 14 Posts
    I want it bro
  • 2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    making 100k every 40 minutes

pm me :-)
This discussion has been closed.