Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

NEED ADMIN HELP IMMEDIATELY

Josh A Tx TruckrJosh A Tx Truckr Registered Users 66 Posts
I have sent a ticket in and I have waited more than 10 days now. All I need is my account back. A simple syncing of my device to the server that holds the information to my account.. This is beyond reasonable. Please respond or aid in my retrieval hopes

Comments

• Options
    SpencerSpencer Registered Users 294 Posts
    Please send in a ticket. thank you

• Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    He said he's been waiting over ten days. How is that wanting to be at the front of the line when the latest posting said the wait was ten days. Help the guy out.
  • Options
    I sent a ticket in on 09 July. I received my first response today asking for the Google play name, account to transfer name, and account to sync name. I replied with this information and to my dismay, it hasn't been taken care of. I understand the difficulties of a short staff. I waited for the response with no hesitations or distaste on the forums. My problem with the support came after the lack of support. I relatively immediately sent a reply with the three details that were asked of me. And now I'm at the back of the line again?? Or I don't even know where I'm at because I didn't get an automated message this time. This isn't a light and sound launch issue. Or a game freezes every 15 minutes issue. This is an I can't log on to my own account that I paid money for issue. To me that is an issue that stands above all others, but again, I waited my time in line and now I'm still waiting
  • Options
    I have.. I'm still holding my breath quite honestly.
  • Options
    Him and Lutz who is on right now.
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I can only chuckle. When I had my issue it was a 10 day wait period. I received an email asking for the exact info I sent in my first ticket. It seems like a stall tactic because as they have admitted they are short staffed on the customer service side.
  • Options
    I'm on a 2 day recess from this issue. I will just work on my Campaign guide
  • Options
    Actually before a buddy of mine I met on here, went to jail, I had a good running deal with him where I just gave him my S class car and he did with it what he wanted and I kept the rest. But yes, for maximum results, two devices is a necessity. Once I get a second device, I'll have the ability to make 2mil a day