Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I'm a 20k+ Turfer!

SIMBASONSIMBASON Registered Users 606 Posts
I earn 20k + points every turf war and that's on a "decent" team where the motivation is minimal, so I can potentially earn 30k+ on a great team.. I'm just sick of working hard for a team that just can't make the top 100. I play too much and I need my time and effort to pay off.. If you can offer me a spot on a guaranteed top 100 team then you've got my dedication! Post, pm or hmu in game, same name.

Comments

• Options
    NinjavitisXxNinjavitisXx Registered Users 68 Posts
    U should apply to stoner inc...they just added me and i put up the same numbers as u
  • Options
    Still seeking
  • Options
    shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    We were ranked 57 last turf and I have a Challenger GT2 in my garage as well. Send a request to Super Saiyans....
  • Options
    Sr20deep04Sr20deep04 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Would love to have you In the group i am Co owner of, EternalZ EdgeZ
  • Options
    RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    Raw pinks is top100 pushing t25 with a 15k minimum
  • Options
    Just started everyone is moving over when turf prizes come in, most players are 30k+
  • Options
    Im in cold blooded right now also some members from old tymerz 3 and 3
  • Options
    Still seeking, although I must say a huge thanks to everyone that invited me to join them. As mentioned I'm taking some time to make a decision to prevent any changes in the near future because once I join you, you're stuck with me lol. Currently considering two teams and unsure which to join so unless I get a better offer, I will be joining a team within 24hours! Thanks again
  • Options
    JDMMUGENPOWERJDMMUGENPOWER Registered Users 42 Posts
    Hey talk to me ign snoopy8311 or jdm do or die
  • Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Mr Simbason..my friend as soon as we have an open spot you're more than welcomed to join us, BUT byt that time you may already be in a team. Our team is great lots of motivation and dedicated players. We came 32 this turf
  • Options
    Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    In meantime, good luck finding a team! You deserve way better for all your effort
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Apply to street outlaws.. We have made top 100 ever since turf wars started, this past week was the very first time we didn't make top 100 but still had an avarage of 24.5k per person..
  • Options
    Another day anther dollar! I'm back this morning and looking to make a decision fairly shortly!
  • Options
    kalang hold rrkalang hold rr Registered Users 468 Posts
    hi u can join my team need 2 more..active team here..