Options

Is there a Region 5?

I made it to the end of Region 4 and beat the primary missions and boss battles.

However I cant advance to Region 5? What am I doing wrong.

Do I need to do all the contract jobs as well to advance to Region 5?Screen_Shot_2013_09_30_at_3_17_56_PM.png

Comments

• Options
    GuysimGuysim Registered Users 2 Posts
    How did you get to 4?
  • Options
    DHGreyDHGrey Registered Users 8 Posts
    Guysim wrote: »
    How did you get to 4?

This is not part of the original question and I dont know why you posted here.
  • Options
    dalenorman2005dalenorman2005 Registered Users 3 Posts
    DHGrey, you may be the ONLY person who has made it to Region 4. If you have actually done so (South Africa that is), perhaps you can share how you did so.

No one can help you get to Region 5 if no one has even made it past Region 3.

Personally, i've been on Region 3 for a few days now - killed entire zoo's worth of animals. I've got no clue how to progress to level 4, if there is such a level. I'm thinking it's not yet released by GLU. But hey, what do i know.
  • Options
    DHGrey, you may be the ONLY person who has made it to Region 4. If you have actually done so (South Africa that is), perhaps you can share how you did so.

No one can help you get to Region 5 if no one has even made it past Region 3.

Personally, i've been on Region 3 for a few days now - killed entire zoo's worth of animals. I've got no clue how to progress to level 4, if there is such a level. I'm thinking it's not yet released by GLU. But hey, what do i know.

Ahem.. Region 4... Where the Fudge is Region 5 Gurd Damnit!

Screen_Shot_2013_09_30_at_3_17_56_PM.png
  • Options
    Screen_Shot_2013_09_30_at_3_22_33_PM.png
  • Options
    dalenorman2005dalenorman2005 Registered Users 3 Posts
    looks like you're playing the Mac version. i think most people (me included) use the ios version. So perhaps mystery solved - ios currently only goes to Region 3. Mac version seems to go to region 4, with a region 5 planned?

Only guesses on my part... don't take this as fact or anything....