Options

Regions and permits

Is there only 3 regions on the game? I have completed every level and cant go any further! What are the permits for i just purchased 100 just to see if it would unlock region 4 and nothing happend other than me losing money

Comments

• Options
    Skeeter225Skeeter225 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I did the same thing. Pretty disappointed right now.
  • Options
    dalenorman2005dalenorman2005 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm expecting a visit from PETA on account of how many animals i've killed lately. no sign of Region 4.... perhaps it doesn't yet exist....

If anyone's seen it, your insight would be much appreciated.
  • Options
    DHGreyDHGrey Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm expecting a visit from PETA on account of how many animals i've killed lately. no sign of Region 4.... perhaps it doesn't yet exist....

Ahem... Region 4...

Screen_Shot_2013_09_30_at_3_17_56_PM.png
  • Options
    brothersagebrothersage Registered Users 5 Posts
    youre on a mac right? Havent played it too much on the mac...
  • Options
    KinserFan11KinserFan11 Registered Users 3 Posts
    So what do you hafta do to get past level 3? I see the level 3-4 rifle can only be purchased w/ gold bars. Do you hafta have a level 4 weapon before you can advance?
  • Options
    Sportsfiend32Sportsfiend32 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Once your game updates to include region 4 it was also update to allow you to purchase region 4 weapons.
  • Options
    djp192djp192 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm at level 9 and won't advance any further. So they go that far and I see people at level 20.

If anyone's seen it, your insight would be much appreciated.[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    djp192 wrote: »
    I'm at level 9 and won't advance any further. So they go that far and I see people at level 20.

[/QUOTE]

Do you means regions or levels? There are currently 12 regions for this game and 2 hidden regions. What device are you playing on? Some devices don't have then same regions. For example, Macs don't have the last few regions released yet.

The levels don't mean anything. You just go up in levels for the amount of hunts completed.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: