Deer Hunter 2014 is now available FREE on iOS and Mac!

Get it FREE!

iOS: http://bit.ly/14fvTHQ
Mac: http://bit.ly/1861SeS

Return to the wilderness in the most visually stunning hunting simulator on mobile!

Travel from North America’s Pacific Northwest to the Savannah of Central Africa in an epic journey to hunt the world’s most exotic animals!

BRAND NEW CLUB HUNTS!
Join your friends in global cooperative challenges where teamwork is critical. Work together to complete objectives and collect rewards!

EXPLORE A LIVING WORLD
Immerse yourself in diverse environments filled with over 100 animal species! Watch out for attacking predators including bears, wolves, and cheetahs!

MAXIMUM FIREPOWER
Enjoy endless customization as you perfect your weapons. Upgrade magazines, scopes, stocks, barrels and more!

COLLECT TROPHIES
Compete for bragging rights as you bag the biggest animals with Game Center achievements and leaderboards!

It’s Open Season, join the hunt today!

Deer Hunter is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.

Comments

• dandanincdandaninc Registered Users 3 Posts
    Why can't I play the club hunts? Is this game going to get an update soon? If so will it delete all of my progress?
  • DognzDognz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes I have purchased credits for this game as I enjoy hunting ,it would not load for almost a day so I deleted it and reinstalled it as with most apple games progress is saved,not so with DH 2014 is there a way of getting my progress back? If not I want my credits I spent on it back I have all receipts for purchases make for this game ...please help...
  • brothersagebrothersage Registered Users 5 Posts
    They won't give you your money back. They won't even answer emails you send to them.
  • SlyjetSlyjet Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had 2 uninstall deer hunter2014 and when i reinstalled it it didnt save any of my game and i spent ALOT of money on that game so i need my data reinstalled or all my money back soon
  • DunckydoDunckydo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Why isn't there a version for Windows PC if there is one for Mac
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.