Options

region 4

got a message on my ios7 that new region was available but in-game, apple store or via itunes its not possible to get the update. what's the trick? obviously all tasks in region 3 finished

Comments

• Options
    thundershotsthundershots Registered Users 36 Posts
    Its an in-game update, you should see it when you start the game up. Completely shut the game down then re-start it, if that doesnt work try rebooting your device, and you have to be connected to the internet.
  • Options
    JoeyDaNoseJoeyDaNose Registered Users 1 Posts
    Clearly, the "in game update" isn't working if there a number of us who still can't access it. I've done the reboot, I've cleared the game from memory. The only thing I haven't done (because I don't want to lose my profess) is delete and reinstall.
  • Options
    thundershotsthundershots Registered Users 36 Posts
    Joey are you on android?
  • Options
    snatestersnatester Registered Users 1 Posts
    I don't have access to level 4 or club hunts and the fix above doesn't help. I am on Android. Any ideas?
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    region 4 is out on android now..got the notification and downloaded it today
  • Options
    Tan79Tan79 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm on iPhone 5 with IOS 7 upgrade. Completed everything in regions 1-3. I can not c anything for region 4 no weapons nothing.

My son n hubby who both have ios7 have access.

I've rebooted n everything. Not willing to delete. Can u plz help.

I've logged job too as this doesn't make sense if son n hubby have access but I don't n I'm further thru then them.
  • Options
    jw85916jw85916 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm ios 6.1.3, did NOT get ios7 by choice, never gotten any notice about a stage 4. Is this an OS issue? Or somthing else? Do I HAVE TO update in order to get stage 4?
  • Options
    altalt Registered Users 3 Posts
    I started this thread 3 weeks ago and so far no upgrade. guess its time to delete...