Admin response.needed!

Can we not get the crashes and freeze ups fixed? Ive been having problems with this game and no response for a customer support tech is very aggervating as you can see from other threads. Ive submitted a ticket so ill see how that goes but I figured maybe this woukd get somebodies attention. Im on the samsung galaxy s3. Sometimes this game loads but will be very laggy and freezes then crashes. Sometimss I cant get past the checking for updates and most of the time I freeze and crash on preparing to load screen. I wouldnt be so mad if I didnt spend $10 on credits....

Can we please get a response from admin or someone on this so people have atleast a little hope?

Comments

• Dano67Dano67 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I see you're still not getting a response. I've had similar problems with no response from these people. I think it's a scam.
  • Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Calling it a scam is a bit much.

I agree. It would be nice for someone up the chain to respond considering the problems. Perhaps that person is busy fixing the problems? I have seen a few comments from a moderator, but they only suggest this forum is not for problems, (although it is entitled DH2014 FAQ, support and announcements.) I submitted a ticket on Thursday Oct. 10. I did receive an auto response, but nothing more. I would also like to say, this is probably one of the best games I have played. That said, let’s get some management on here and let the little people know what’s going on.

Cheers

Sunny Thai
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • GlamazonGlamazon Registered Users 498 Posts
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Calling it a scam is a bit much.

I agree. It would be nice for someone up the chain to respond considering the problems. Perhaps that person is busy fixing the problems? I have seen a few comments from a moderator, but they only suggest this forum is not for problems, (although it is entitled DH2014 FAQ, support and announcements.) I submitted a ticket on Thursday Oct. 10. I did receive an auto response, but nothing more. I would also like to say, this is probably one of the best games I have played. That said, let’s get some management on here and let the little people know what’s going on.

Cheers

Sunny Thai

The teams are aware of the issues, but we moderators recommend submitting tickets so that there is a formal record of what you are experiencing. Moderators here have limited visibility and share info when they have it.
  • beard820beard820 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ive submitted two tickets and I get the same stupid ***** forward email about the memory bullshit. Either fix the god damn problem or give me my money back.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    beard820 wrote: »
    Ive submitted two tickets and I get the same stupid **** forward email about the memory bullshit. Either fix the god damn problem or give me my money back.

Do not be abusive to our moderators. We have no visibility into your account from the forums. As it is stated all over the forums, you must submit a ticket for billing/currency issues.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.