Options

Club hunts missing.

My club hunt icon does not show up in the game, so I have no way to play them. Is this a known bug? If so, is there a quick fix? Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for your message,

The Club Hunts are available to most players. We are tuning balance and performance. Some users can see it now and the rest will start seeing it soon.

Thanks for your patience.
  • Options
    CyxdCyxd Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks for the reply Francis. I look forward to playing them when it see's the full release!
  • Options
    RookRook Registered Users 1 Posts
    Francis, is there any way for Glu to let us know when this is all (Region 4/5 and the club hunts) availble?

Side note.... Great job on the game!
  • Options
    PopinsmokePopinsmoke Registered Users 1 Posts
    So this game is incomplete. I bet the developers were the same as the oboma care site/systems developers were. "It doesn't work but we will still take your money" thats not good for business people it damages one of the most valuable assets to a company ( your reputation )
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Every request for Club Hunt Permits has been addressed by our Customer Care team. If you need assistance please submit a ticket and we will help you get this resolved one way or another.

How to create a ticket

Thank you.
  • Options
    jallen0203jallen0203 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hello,

When going in to create a ticket, the device I use (Samsung Note 3) is not available for selection.