Options

Why buy hunt club permits and what is the difference in them all?

BigjohntwBigjohntw Registered Users 4 Posts
If someone can answer that question i would be very thankful. Glu does not do a very good job explaining what they are and what they are for....

Comments

• Options
    Ratma2001Ratma2001 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Bigjohntw wrote: »
    If someone can answer that question i would be very thankful. Glu does not do a very good job explaining what they are and what they are for....

From what i can gather Club Hunt permits are used for Team Hunts as in get some friends together and access a park with various targets and objectives..ie kill 20 Elephants in 10 Minutes or similar as these will be spread over the map so teaming is the plus side.
    obviously the more permits you purchase the more club hunts you can do and get the rewards
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    well has anyone brought and used the club hunts yet?

To pay for these club hunts? dont think i ever will.. but i guess the server wont lag due to lack of players on it...
    and no one talks much about these club hunt permits..so who here in their right mind would buy something that has barely any info on
  • Options
    Ratma2001Ratma2001 Registered Users 6 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    well has anyone brought and used the club hunts yet?

To pay for these club hunts? dont think i ever will.. but i guess the server wont lag due to lack of players on it...
    and no one talks much about these club hunt permits..so who here in their right mind would buy something that has barely any info on

Plenty have purchased the Club Permits but not working yet.....nope still not.........nope
  • Options
    jallen0203jallen0203 Registered Users 21 Posts
    I have purchased the permits but am not able to use yet. I am sure the developers will have the option open to everyone soon. Part of playing a new game. Changes are being made daily I am sure.