Options

Level 27 MAX?

I am not gaining any experience after reaching level 27?

Comments

• Options
    thundershotsthundershots Registered Users 36 Posts
    It takes forever , I completed region 5 as level 27 and the bar is about half way.
  • Options
    jallen0203jallen0203 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Great, thanks for the reply! I still do not have region 5 available!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    If your on IOS check out the APP store for updates.
  • Options
    I am running on Android 4.3 I believe. Samsung Galaxy Note 3
  • Options
    Nice phone ! I'm not sure about the android updates and how they work but it should be soon. Just keep pilling up the money while your waiting. I went into region 5 with $300,000 and had about 10k left after purchasing and upgrading my rifle.
  • Options
    Nice! Ya... I have 633,000 right now and counting. I will keep playing either way. Do you know if the ios and android leaderboards are combined or have there own listings?
  • Options
    You should do well with that bank roll! I'm not sure about the leaderboards and honestly i haven't ever seen them lol.
  • Options
    Check them out! Kind of fun to see. Says total kills and total completed hunts.
  • Options
    jallen0203 wrote: »
    Check them out! Kind of fun to see. Says total kills and total completed hunts.

I definitely will !
  • Options
    Let me know what your ranked and see if we can tell if the boards are combines.
  • Options
    I'm ranked 17303 with 5402 kills, the game enter leader board is full of hackers.
  • Options
    WhitebuffaloWhitebuffalo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I thought it was because I was doing these zombie hunts but I was wrong. It is stuck down at the end.
  • Options
    Sferguson66Sferguson66 Registered Users 1 Posts
    It would be nice if you could see the max possible stability, magnification, etc BEFORE buying the rifle. Bought the largest rifle you can get with cash to find that it only goes to 97.6 stability. This was after spending thousands on all the upgrades. The next choice requires 740 gold ($29) and there are no promises that it will achieve the 99% stability. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    DivadogDivadog Registered Users 10 Posts
    I got level 28 today.
  • Options
    I got level 28 today too.
  • Options
    jackley86jackley86 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Still stuck on Level 27, just a bit past half way. I'm not sure if I'm progressing. Maybe I am, but the progress is imperceptible on a per hunt basis.
  • Options
    jackley86jackley86 Registered Users 9 Posts
    It would be nice if you could see the max possible stability, magnification, etc BEFORE buying the rifle. Bought the largest rifle you can get with cash to find that it only goes to 97.6 stability. This was after spending thousands on all the upgrades. The next choice requires 740 gold ($29) and there are no promises that it will achieve the 99% stability. Very frustrating.

Actually, you can reach 99% stability with the most expensive rifle you can buy with game cash.

Every single part must be update to the max (Level 7). No need to spend gold.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts

Good point a little extra information would be nice and maybe people might actually buy gold if they what they were going to get out of it.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    this rifle will get 99% stability

• Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    that is because you do not earn as much experience with contact hunts as you would with regional hunts or trophy hunts.
    jallen0203 wrote: »
    I am not gaining any experience after reaching level 27?
  • Options
    TyoTyo Registered Users 13 Posts
    Hey all-

The team investigated this issue and found an error in our calculations. With Region 6 this should now be fixed! I wouldn't be surprised if some of you gain multiple levels as a result ...

Good hunting!