Options

What regions would you like to see in further updates

Davy88Davy88 Registered Users 1 Posts
I think a whole new region would be great, but what should it be? I am thinking a tropical region would be cool. Some place to hunt tigers an other things like that. New animals would be great as well like giraffes, panthers, maybe even a giant snake. Just ideas what do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    darylfdarylf Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ya, I think the Amazon would be good, birds, snakes, panthers... riding in a boat down the amazon...
    Davy88 wrote: »
    I think a whole new region would be great, but what should it be? I am thinking a tropical region would be cool. Some place to hunt tigers an other things like that. New animals would be great as well like giraffes, panthers, maybe even a giant snake. Just ideas what do you guys think?
  • Options
    BigjohntwBigjohntw Registered Users 4 Posts
    I would have to agree that the amazon would be fun. The fact of shooting from a boat would be cool. Also make some handgun quests would be nice too...

Also would anyone else like a target range for when they are out of energy and just killing time?
  • Options
    darylfdarylf Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ya, targets would be good, you should also lose money if you injure an animal and it gets away. Also, more points for moving targets and long range hits...
  • Options
    thundershotsthundershots Registered Users 36 Posts
    I would like to see a pre-historic region were we can hunt Dinosaurs, imagine having a T-rex breathing down your neck during a reload.. :)
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    How about Australia or SE Asia. They have some pretty nasty animals down under: Asiatic buffalo, giant crocodile, etc. SE Asia could have all the big cats, wild bore, and buffalo.

Love the pre-historic idea.:D
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    piperwinpiperwin Registered Users 1 Posts
    Patagonia would be nice, alaska, amazonia too!
  • Options
    piperwin wrote: »
    Patagonia would be nice, alaska, amazonia too!

Alaska would be really cool.
  • Options
    thundershotsthundershots Registered Users 36 Posts
    Region 5 is Alaska..:)
  • Options
    Region 5 is Alaska..:)

My wish was granted:D. Although, I'm running Android and don't have it yet.
  • Options
    kalalmanerkalalmaner Registered Users 7 Posts
    trying fixing all bugs before doing anything else.
  • Options
    CopperheadCopperhead Registered Users 21 Posts
    ARIZONA
    Buffalo, elk, mulies, coues deer, coyotes, panthers, cougars, wild boar, javelina, dove, quail.... Sonoran desert, desert mountains, The Rim, World's largest pine forest, Grand Canyon, high desert, snowy mountains...
    The wide variation of wildlife and terrain would be a natural fit for this game.
  • Options
    CopperheadCopperhead Registered Users 21 Posts
    ..also mountain goat. And it would be fun to see a jackrabbit or road runner zoom by out in the distance.
  • Options
    jackley86jackley86 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Russia or the Scottish Highlands.
  • Options
    shootershooter Registered Users 6 Posts
    I have android too and have finish region 5 Alaska . Check your updates because it is out 2 weeks already.
  • Options
    HICandrewHICandrew Registered Users 1 Posts
    One word, Panda's. i would also like to shoot Koala bears, kangaroos, crocodiles. Maybe a region with only endangered species.
    I love the prehistoric idea, the amazon would be awesome, possibly jumping pirahnas to shoot at.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I second the amazon area, prehistoric area, target range when no energy, all great ideas. I noticed that the handgun was mainly used for the Halloween adventures, now they are gone and no mission requires a handgun. The best thing for this game might be seasonal add-ons and adding new areas every month or two or adding more missions for the areas that already exist.
  • Options
    carterhawkeyecarterhawkeye Registered Users 2 Posts
    I love the croc idea, also interested in hunting from a boat... harpoons?
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    How about Australia or SE Asia. They have some pretty nasty animals down under: Asiatic buffalo, giant crocodile, etc. SE Asia could have all the big cats, wild bore, and buffalo.

Love the pre-historic idea.:D
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I love the croc idea, also interested in hunting from a boat... harpoons?

Lets stick with firearms, I'm not upgrading a harpoon gun, but I guess you could?
  • Options
    hendoggerhendogger Registered Users 14 Posts
    I propose an urban setting with rabid domesticated animals. Also, a zoo with escaping animals would be great. I'd love to shoot rabid kittens with a shotgun and frantic chimpanzees fleeing from their enclosures.
  • Options
    EntrekinEntrekin Registered Users 11 Posts
    How about Texas? I like several of the ideas proposed here already, but thought I'd add another possibility. Texas has several distinct regions that could have unique prey (coyotes, mule deer, roadrunners, armadillos come to mind). The idea of a time machine region is also interesting - could have prehistoric (dinosaurs, sabre-toothed tigers, mastodons), futuristic/alternate reality (jackalopes, maybe?), 1800s frontier (bison, etc.).
  • Options
    EntrekinEntrekin Registered Users 11 Posts
    Maybe a zoo escape storyline where all the weapons are tranquilizers (non-lethal)...
  • Options
    Pickin' Fools OffPickin' Fools Off Registered Users 16 Posts
    Chupacabras and Bigfoot!