Options

Region 5 Alaska now available on android

WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
Zombie hunts and region 5 now available on android everyone was saying they were having problems so I was reluctant at first to install the update but did its a lil laggy but so far so good

Comments

• Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    well just update to region 5 now.. but have to re download all the other regions again

new guns are out... so just wasted glu coins again :(.. should give you a sell option or something or even a rebate

just pisses me off to spend all that money on a weapon.. then they release better one....so your stuck with options to either stick with it or buy new one..if the sell option aint there i probably wont touch any of the new guns cause i know in future there be other guns way more better then the previous one.. i think the next time i buy another gun could be middle of next year

also anyone have that problem on region 5 holiday hunt.. gun required is pistol with 250 yet the highest you can do with the pistol is 238
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    You can buy the hearkens elite pistol but its 199 flu coins ridiculous
  • Options
    kalalmanerkalalmaner Registered Users 7 Posts
    yes region 5 but again not club hunts fixed, very poor imo. take peeps money and do not sort it out in the next update and nothing from them saying oh we suck we cant fix it, but please keep giving us your money.
  • Options
    jackley86jackley86 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Finally. I was getting bored shooting African buffaloes.