Options

Halloween Hunts -- What do you think?

Happy Halloween!

We are looking for feedback on the recently released Halloween holiday content. We would like to do more of these for future holidays and want to get your opinions.

What does everyone think of the zombie hunts?

What are your thoughts on the Headsman pistols?

What would you like to see for future holiday hunts?

Thanks,
-Bear

Comments

• Options
    DivadogDivadog Registered Users 10 Posts
    Happy Halloween!

We are looking for feedback on the recently released Halloween holiday content. We would like to do more of these for future holidays and want to get your opinions.

Thanks,
    -Bear

Will needs hogs and turkeys and lets not forget a red nose thing. About the only thing I don't like is the weapons that can only be got with gold. Which is to had to get with out spending money. Or filling up your email with crap forever. The other way is to hack and I will not do that. But I love the game, great work. Thanks.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Happy Halloween!

Thanks,
    -Bear

Loaded it this morning, and really enjoying them. Thanks.

How about a Santa Gone Crazy Hunt?

Cheers
    Sunny Thai
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    kalalmanerkalalmaner Registered Users 7 Posts
    yes the new area and hunts are great, but WTF where is the club hunts? still not fixed you lot suck donkey dick.
  • Options
    jackley86jackley86 Registered Users 9 Posts
    1. The halloween hunts are a great idea. They happen at night (which I like) and they're a good way to earn cash. I wish there were more animals though. Wolves and deer in the African savannah, really?

2. I don't have enough gold to buy it.

3. We already have reindeer (caribou) but how about dressing them up for Christmas? Or making it snow everywhere? How about a turkey hunt for Thanksgiving?
  • Options
    mrtnd1970mrtnd1970 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I was already on region five and did not buy or upgrade any pistols along the way and seeing how it takes awhile and costs a lot to upgrade guns as you move on to higher levels I'm saving my cash for region six so I won't be dropping back and playing any of them
  • Options
    CopperheadCopperhead Registered Users 21 Posts
    Not buying pistols for these, GLU credits too hard to come buy and stuff is too expensive. I have slayed everything in the hunts I was allowed to open, with a shotgun.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    the zombie animals need more decapitation when they are shot

love to see a zombie head blow off or some gut splatter
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Loved the Halloween hunts. Just started to play this about 4 days ago love it. The Halloween hunts were good for making cash fast. Mostly required pistols though. I don't see the timers on the special pistols anymore there was more than a day left and now they are gone early. Today they removed all Halloween elements to my knowledge and removed some special gun that was region 5-6, but it was like 2000 some gold? Keep doing seasonal hunts, seasonal weapons ,maybe add seasonal missions, special hunts , seasonal achievements , anything to give something new to the people that have topped out keep flowing keep it keep interesting.