Options

Deer Hunter 2014 v1.1.0 Can't Load

afazrulafazrul Registered Users 1 Posts
I have been playing this game a for a while now without any problem. I have unlocked up to region 4 and completed everything. I have purchased all weapons (and fully upgraded). Today v1.1.0 was released and I was expecting region 5 to be available. After the update, I loaded the game, and it started to "check for update" as usual, but it hung and gave an error (something to do with Internet link failed) and it just hung there. I checked and I was able to browse the net but the program was not responding anymore. I had to close and start but now it won't even load the game. It just shows the start screen (the dude with a cap and gun) and the game just ends/crashes. I tried the following:

1. Closing the game and starting.
2. Power off and power on my ipad.
3. Enabling airplane mode.

Nothing works.

I am using ipad mini ios v6.1.3 (I doubt upgrading to ios v7.0.3 will fix the problem). Please help. All those guns going to waste. Please uphold my 2nd amendment.

Comments

• Options
    Shooter1955Shooter1955 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. Have you found a fix?
  • Options
    montgeemontgee Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have had similar issues. I am totally frustrated because I did really enjoy the game, but it is just turning into a source of frustration. I'm starting to think that the solution may to remove all GLU games from my tablet. This really sucks because I was enjoying it so much. Is GLU going to create a solution, or are they just gonna leave us all hanging in freeze-mode?
  • Options
    boowaiboowai Registered Users 13 Posts
    i was playing the helloween at the new region 5 today, i bought the elite pistol with full up grade, shot gun, mechine gun( the last 2 are at level6) and rifer will all up grade to level 7. I was at level 27, but when i try to just now, it ask me if i want to save the game setting to cloud or something... so i save, then my level drop to level 19, and lost all my new region 5 weapens, i have proof of my level by taking shoot for the screen, i finish killing Morozko, please help me get my game data back, i spend real money to buy guns and i like the game. Please dont let me down. If you need me to send you images on my level please me know, just restore my level. Please help! Boo Wai
  • Options
    olsencncolsencnc Registered Users 2 Posts
    Anyone find a fix? I'm having the same problem. It's happened twice. What is the point of backing up to the cloud. The first time this happened I uninstalled and reinstalled but it started me back from beginning without my cash, glu credits, level/region completion or weapons & upgrades. I worked my way back up to region 5 and it happened again. This is EXTREMELY frustrating, especially when I spent $30 in actual money & spent hours filling out surveys for more flu credits. It seems for me to have happened after I made it to region 5, and the first time I tried to launch the app after making it to region 5, it won't load anymore.
    olsencnc
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Maybe I won't unlock region 5 yet until this problem is fixed.