Options

Time to delete this game?

CopperheadCopperhead Registered Users 21 Posts
I'm in Region 5 and cannot complete all the hunts without a semi-auto highpower rifle and possibly a semi-auto shotgun.
Only purchase option for these needed items is glu coins, no cash option. Ridiculous amount of coins needed, it would cost $99.00 IN REAL MONEY to buy these weapons to finish the region.... Seriously.
I would purchase a version of this game if you could obtain the needed weapons in a realistic manner.
A hundred bucks is just stupid.
I think it would be more fun to delete the game and start over in Region 1, pretty close to doing this as it is fruitless to go much further. I could buy the max level bolt and pump guns and buy all the levels to soup them up, but I'm not sure that would be enough to help as some of the remaining tasks require a pretty fast cycle time.
Should I dump this game and start over?

Comments

• Options
    DogwoodDogwood Registered Users 9 Posts
    I did level 5 without buying guns for real money, do the contract hunts over a few times to earn enough to upgrade your guns
  • Options
    kalalmanerkalalmaner Registered Users 7 Posts
    yes there is pistol you need in gold only, does suck, but what sucks more is the fact they stil not fixed club hunts...
  • Options
    Well I spent my last $63000 to have enough rifle to complete the trophy hunts in level 5. Going to have to do a whole lot of contract hunts to upgrade this thing.
    A semi auto would be very handy and you can't get one powerful enough without thousands upon thousands of glu gold thingies.
    That's my point.
    At Region 3 this game starts to get a little silly and accelerates from there. I have a rifle that knocks down elephants and rhinoceros but can't scratch an arctic wolf..... So I have to buy another bolt action rifle, I can't use optics I already own, can't sell or trade in other rifles, and can't truly upgrade to a semi auto highpower without spending a hundred dollars in real money. Same goes for the shotty. Have to start all over again with another pump and can't upgrade to an auto loader (semi auto) weapon.
    Can't participate in certain hunts because I don't have a pistol, but I have a pump gun that decapitates bears yet isn't powerful enough..
    I know it's just a game. It starts out giving the impression that a lot of effort was placed in realism but as the levels progress it quickly departs.
    ...Just a game that wants you to spend $100.00 cash to keep playing at a successful level.
  • Options
    ...Well I spent all the cash on a new bolt gun and whored my phone for a couple days to get enough glu credits to buy a semi automatic shotgun.
    Currently completing hunts on lower regions and advancing in the trophies of Region 5
  • Options
    mrtnd1970mrtnd1970 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I made it through all regions/levels that are currently available without spending any of my own money so not sure why you were/are having issues
  • Options
    animalanimal Registered Users 12 Posts
    Unless you get happy, dump the game
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    You have build and wait. The Halloween hunts were great cash haul levels that were pretty easy to run through too. I moved fast in 4 days and haven't spent any real money on this game.