Sell old guns

DogwoodDogwood Registered Users 9 Posts
As subject says who votes to be able to sell off old guns

Comments

• Options
    mrtnd1970mrtnd1970 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Dogwood wrote: »

I would love it because I have s ton of time and money invested in guns and upgrades I can't use anymore unless I play region one again and I'm not about to do that
  • Options
    shootershooter Registered Users 6 Posts
    Not a bad idea , but keep playing region 5 to build up money. Things in region 5 was very expensive. Also waiting for region 6, have 200,000 money build up for region 6 .
  • Options
    mrtnd1970mrtnd1970 Registered Users 25 Posts
    shooter wrote: »
    Not a bad idea , but keep playing region 5 to build up money. Things in region 5 was very expensive. Also waiting for region 6, have 200,000 money build up for region 6 .

im at 150k right now myself
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    SELL SELL SELL

or just dont buy any new guns until region 10 is out..

but does the old gun buy price becomes more cheaper? or stay the same and the new gun cost more and more.. until it becomes at a point its 10000 glu creds for a region 40 gun?
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    mthead wrote: »
    SELL SELL SELL

or just dont buy any new guns until region 10 is out..

but does the old gun buy price becomes more cheaper? or stay the same and the new gun cost more and more.. until it becomes at a point its 10000 glu creds for a region 40 gun?

That sounds about right we should deffinately be able to sell off your old guns when region 5 rifle costs 63k one can only wonder what it would be with the higher level regions because I don't plan on buying glu credits
  • Options
    animalanimal Registered Users 12 Posts
    mrtnd1970 wrote: »
    I would love it because I have s ton of time and money invested in guns and upgrades I can't use anymore unless I play region one again and I'm not about to do that
    nice

That would be nice, but this game is free. They can't give you everything
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I agree it would be nice or you could try and buy every gun and upgrade them for another goal in the game? Selling for at least 50% value of what we paid for the gun and upgrades would be a fair bargain. You can use any gun in any region previous as far as I know so far, so there is no reason to hold onto them either.
  • Options
    johnnyrockcrusherjohnnyrockcrusher Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yeah well be careful because you could lose everything when you update. It has happened to me.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    or maybe the lower the region gun is the more upgrades you can attach
  • Options
    Hemal04061973Hemal04061973 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I strongly believe we should be able to trade -in old guns for new as we have already worked hard to buy the upgrades and better guns.
    Dogwood wrote: »