Options

Hacked scores on the android leader board

It is obvious that the top 3 the android leader board have hacked the game. How can you have 47000+ kills and only done 1300 hunts. Come on glu you should be keeping an eye out for the sort of thing it spoils the game for people that work hard at it.

Comments

• Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    All of the leader boards are hacked some have killed over 3 zillion animals. I don't fathom the time or why they would use it create such fabrications.
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    I agree the 47000 kills seems a little out the and ive looked on my other device Iphone and those leader boards are really out there withe hackers but on android ive managed to get to 4th in total kills with 6979 and 5th in total hunts with 1174 I can prolly manage to get 2nd in the total hunts that person has 1368 but the first place guy is at 9214 in total hunts seems like way to many lol
  • Options
    jackley86jackley86 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have no idea how the Leader Boards work. On the "All Time" board it says I'm #4 in total kills with 7909. But in This Week's board, I'm not even in the top 100.
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    jackley86 wrote: »
    I have no idea how the Leader Boards work. On the "All Time" board it says I'm #4 in total kills with 7909. But in This Week's board, I'm not even in the top 100.

How do you get to the Leader Boards?
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    It is one of the tabs when click on the Game Center achievements.
  • Options
    I don't have a game center achievements tab.
  • Options
    Start up DH2014, select OPTIONS, select GAMECENTER, and it's the first tab of the 3 in the GAMECENTER pop up window. The leader boards are nothin special but you can find out your total animals killed and your total number of hunts if that stuff matters to you.
  • Options
    Sunny are you running ios or android?
  • Options
    Woody wrote: »
    Sunny are you running ios or android?

Android. Options tab only has "About, Privacy/Terms, Buy Toys, Notifications and Music On/Off
  • Options
    Alright on the main deer hunter menu to the bottom left corner where your google+ name is you'll see a crown and that's the leaderboard and the ribbon is the achievments
  • Options
    I must have iOS sorry about that.