Options

What do the consumables do?

WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
The batteries I believe recharge your infrared. The hollow points do what? Maybe make your next shot extra powerful? The energy drink does what?, I have no idea. I'm going to use them and report back.

Comments

• Options
    Update!!

The Batteries refill and give unlimited infrared for each use.
    The Hollow Point Ammo does double damage for each use. (You shouldn't need more than one shot with this.)
    The Energy Drink slows down time for the animals running and reaction time, also since time is slow you reload much faster as well.
    The Mating Call lets you return to the same hunt with a fresh start and you get to keep the game you have already taken in the previous failed hunt.

I made it through region 4 without using any of these so they are not necessary but can be used to relieve a stressful hunt you cannot finish. This is also an option for those that like to move fast through games by using real money.
  • Options
    It only let me buy 1 consumables pack (1 mating call, 2 infrared batteries, 2 hollow points, and 2 energy drinks.). This is bought under the the specials tab in the weapon shop. It says there are no more specials available. So either I have to consume 1 of them to zero or there is a time limit and another one can be purchased.
  • Options
    WUS-WUS wrote: »
    It only let me buy 1 consumables pack (1 mating call, 2 infrared batteries, 2 hollow points, and 2 energy drinks.). This is bought under the the specials tab in the weapon shop. It says there are no more specials available. So either I have to consume 1 of them to zero or there is a time limit and another one can be purchased.

I have used all of my consumables in order to see if they will another one to me and they still do not offer any more consumable specials. Maybe they have release another one or maybe one per region or something I don't know how they divvy it up?
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Dont the consumables refill when you increase a level?

but the consumables are expensive :(