Options

Rifle for region six.

I bought the region 6-7 rifle, but the last region 6 trophy takes a rifle with 99 stability. I just fully upgraded the stock and muzzle and only got 97%. How do I get to 99 to move to the next level?

Comments

• Options
    mrtnd1970mrtnd1970 Registered Users 25 Posts
    Go back into upgrades ad highlight each upgrade again because that happened to me once.. and the problem was I thought I was fully upgraded and I was not. The reason why was because when u highlight an upgrade it tells u what it cost and also how much the percent of that upgrade will go up.

Some upgrades just highlight the word (in the case stability ) and don't show how much it will be upgraded so I thought I was some but if it highlights and has a cost there is sill more to go

I have the Grantham huntsman region 6 and fully upgraded its good for all the trophy hunts on 6.is there even a region 7 yet? 6 just came out If not If I were you I would pick a level where u can earn some cash and play it over and over for now
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    how did you get 3,000 gold to buy the 6-7 rifle.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    I only buy the best weapon with cash from hunts and it works on everything. No need to spend gold on weapons.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    JairusJairus Registered Users 13 Posts
    I bought the region 6-7 rifle, but the last region 6 trophy takes a rifle with 99 stability. I just fully upgraded the stock and muzzle and only got 97%. How do I get to 99 to move to the next level?

Keep upgrading to higher levels of stock and muzzle
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Depending on what level you are on of the stock, muzzle, and barrel all contribute to total stability %. Barrel, ammo, and muzzle contribute to total power.
  • Options
    craig38a309craig38a309 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I hope a level 7 is coming it is getting kinda boring playing the same level over and over again.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I hope a level 7 is coming it is getting kinda boring playing the same level over and over again.

I hear you just bank money for now