Options

Keep loosing progress

Twice now I have lost progress on the game. Both times it kicked me back a couple levels and lost weapons, cash, and Glu credits. What is going on? This has the potential to be a great game, but not with these issues.

Comments

• Options
    Josh RJosh R Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem. They told me im the only one. Game failed to load so I hit my menu button. Pressed the dh2014 icon. Reset to the tutorial. Total BS. Admin said have my memory checked because im tje omly on. Samsung galaxy s4 active just had a glitch update. Still waste of time if it ramdom resets
    wvguyrob wrote: »
    Twice now I have lost progress on the game. Both times it kicked me back a couple levels and lost weapons, cash, and Glu credits. What is going on? This has the potential to be a great game, but not with these issues.
  • Options
    postnataleabtreibungpostnataleabtreibung Registered Users 1 Posts
    Josh R wrote: »
    I have the same problem. They told me im the only one. Game failed to load so I hit my menu button. Pressed the dh2014 icon. Reset to the tutorial. Total BS. Admin said have my memory checked because im tje omly on. Samsung galaxy s4 active just had a glitch update. Still waste of time if it ramdom resets

I have a quite similar problem. I am playing on two devices (one at home, one in MVV), but one device lost the connection with the cloud. Since then both devices refuses to save any progress in the cloud. I wonder whether there is any way to reset this.

It is a good game, though. But this is really annoying.
  • Options
    pat8492pat8492 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have same problem, crashef twice, lost all data, and I paid dollars to getthetr
    I have a quite similar problem. I am playing on two devices (one at home, one in MVV), but one device lost the connection with the cloud. Since then both devices refuses to save any progress in the cloud. I wonder whether there is any way to reset this.

It is a good game, though. But this is really annoying.
  • Options
    vipersss316vipersss316 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I had the same problem and I stuck 30-40 dollars in it and I had almost all the guns I lost everything this is two days in a row
  • Options
    lmtyler2lmtyler2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    same problem, opened ticket

both were when I lost connection to cloud and then then I reconnect to cloud BOOM

Once was late in Region 3 back to early Region 2, the second was early Region 4 back to early Region 2!!!

It is a fun game but I am sick of having to start over again and again!!
  • Options
    ron neilsonron neilson Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yes me too just lost region 6 and all guns I paid good money for the frustrating thing is though cannot get hold of a single person from glu they dont seem intrested to help anyone