Options

iPad and iPhone will not load

I have both an iPhone and iPad that I have been playing DH 2014 on for a couple of months. Both of them at the same time have quit loading the program. The both freeze 3/4's of the way through during Checking Updates.
I have tried all the suggestions posted by the Guru. Both have the latest operating system.
Any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    That sucks sorry.
  • Options
    MilkshakeMilkshake Registered Users 6 Posts
    Send a ticket. Good luck c:
  • Options
    wilhorne96wilhorne96 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've submitted trouble tickets about 3 weeks ago and received no communication. Every site I've visited stated the exact same thing. It's not an isolated problem. I guess this company feels they shouldn't fix issues and/or refund their customers. I'm not sure if contacting BBB would make a difference. The game itself is fun and time filling. I can play for hours, but their customer service have to be the all time bottom of any I've every ran across.
  • Options
    dlh524dlh524 Registered Users 4 Posts
    That is not what I wanted to hear. It is a great game. Many hours of play for it to stop loading is not really solid programming. And to hear that you have submitted a trouble ticket for the same reason and get no response makes it worse. I know that I will not recommend the game to any of my friends.

I understand how you feel.
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Same issue here on IPad with IOS 7. Got thru all the levels, all the cool guns, over $100k in cash, 10 gold bars and the game freezes 3/4 way thru updating. Second time this happened. Glu's suggested fix was useless.
    I will say that the root of my problem seems to be trying to play the game without an internet connection.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I always play with a wifi connection maybe that is better because it checks for updates all of the time.
  • Options
    No it makes no difference, I've got the same problem on top of the other problems I have with DH2014 and I have wifi connection, sent a ticket a week and a half ago and it says response in 24 hours or a couple of days, how hard is it to read some words... It's quite sad for a good game :c
  • Options
    dlh524dlh524 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ok... I turned in a ticket last night. I had to respond once to their first fixes that is posted. Told them I tried every thing suggested and nothing worked. So ... This is the latest response.

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing.

The Team is aware of this issue as this is happening on few devices and hope to have a FIX ASAP.

Normally the solution is provided through an Update.

So.. We will need to wait for the next update.
  • Options
    Oh god :/ well I suppose we'll just have to wait it out, again...
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    How about it, tech support? Any help here? Ticket submitted 2 weeks ago!
  • Options
    LynnebcokerLynnebcoker Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem
  • Options
    If you send a ticket your most likely to wait 2/3+ weeks and get the same response as all the rest of us and that is to wait for an update :/