Options

lost all progress

screen came up and asked to save and then ALL money, levels, guns , ALL progress disappeared and I can't figure out how to retrieve it??!!??

Comments

• Options
    Pilot6094aPilot6094a Registered Users 10 Posts
    Welcome to my world Jack! It does this every time I try to play it! Seems like a bug they are avoiding giving any answers to..
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    guys,

Again this forum is mainly to share information with each other and communicate with other players. Our staff will visit when they can. When you have technical issues, it is best to submit a ticket to our Customer Care team. Also it is very important to provide all the information needed to speed up a response.

For example, your message above is general and vague. We have 3 versions of the game out (iOS, Android and Mac OS) this information is needed for our staff to investigate. It is best to submit a ticket and work with the support team directly.

Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    Pilot6094aPilot6094a Registered Users 10 Posts
    Well no kidding genius that is what We are doing since the programmers are silent we are comparing notes trying to figure this bullshit out. People are losing money and they deserve an answer not some shit about submit a ticket, by the way I did submit 4 myself and got an Obama style run around! Very poor programming and terrible tech support. Well with that being said I am going to let gluadmin get their rocks off instead of poping his zits but by banning me by saying... GLU BLOWS DONKEY BALLS! Screw it i am going to do something real and go flying!
  • Options
    asrallensmith01asrallensmith01 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Listen man I feel your pain I according to my Glu acount , the last time I checked it that is, I was about 60% through the game......I lost everything and I spent hours earning free credits and mpoints literraly hours. Hadbwell over 1, ooo glu credits and almost a thousand mpoints. Not to mention all my weapons that took me playing the game constantly for the past two months, not eating or showering at time just to get a stock upgrade or add a new infrared upgrade. I had over 2, 600 kills. Days of achievement awards that i had not redeemed...... I am so frustrated. I wanted to throw my phone, but that wouldnt solve anything.......so I threw my roommates iPhone. Yes. Stopped playing and shut game down as one the most fearocious hunters who ever lived. Then ten minutes later when I started DH2014 up again to continue my pitiful life of sensesly killing virtual animals....for imaginary reward, it was all gone.
  • Options
    fosterchild420fosterchild420 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ran new update this morning and when I took my phone out at lunch time to relax and shoot some stuff, nothing......I am starting all over like i just downloaded the game. What gives?
  • Options
    jaredmjaredm Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am in the same situation. What really upsets me about this is my friend Hailey also has the same problem and we both love this game. We have spent at least $50 each on this virtual app and Glu actually tries to take no responsibilty in refunding even the gold credits. I could understand it if we were receiving some type of product or we own something but this is all for a game and fake money and fake gold credits. At least Glu could give us substantial Glu gold for our troubles since they've made 5000% on the exchange. This is an internet game cmon... stop screwing us over and be fair. Youve made millions so far on your app it costs Glu nothing to give us Glu credits. Im actually 4th in all time kills and 5th in hunts. Ive played it I think enough to be granted glu credits for your glitches. Ive lost over 150 glu gold for it being reset several times. Pleaee take care of your loyal customers or I will have no other alternative but to avoid all Glu related games due to being untrustworthy and not worth my time.
  • Options
    RhapsodyprideRhapsodypride Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem here. I had A 220 glu point shotgun that I lost when mine reset. I'm on android market, sent in two tickets and heard nothing!

I was level 13, 192 completed missions and it's all gone.
  • Options
    rlwellerrlweller Registered Users 2 Posts
    This happen to me also has anyone found or had anyone respond for a solution because like others I'm sure money was spent and now it is gone sounds kinda fishy scam
  • Options
    vinyard694vinyard694 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Man sorry to hear some of you spent real money. Couldn't do that but I did spent allot of time on this game, got to level 13, half way through round five with almost all of the best of the best stuff and the other day it asked me if I wanted to save local or cloud. I picked cloud even though I had been using local and just like that I got shot back to round two. What the hell. There's not one reason tech support isn't answering unless they really are scanning us. If this doesn't get rectified soon our at least answers on how there gonna fix it we should report them to whomever we can.
  • Options
    IhateCrappyProgrammingIhateCrappyProgramming Registered Users 49 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    guys,

Again this forum is mainly to share information with each other and communicate with other players. Our staff will visit when they can. When you have technical issues, it is best to submit a ticket to our Customer Care team. Also it is very important to provide all the information needed to speed up a response.

For example, your message above is general and vague. We have 3 versions of the game out (iOS, Android and Mac OS) this information is needed for our staff to investigate. It is best to submit a ticket and work with the support team directly.

Thanks for your help.
    Probably would help if Staff would actually reply and fix known issues. Otherwise, your game is just a cash cow for someone??
  • Options
    OutbackblokeOutbackbloke Registered Users 2 Posts
    I thought I was alone in this. I have submitted 3 tickets now waiting for some one to get back to me. Like most others I have spent real money on this game and I'm not happy about losing it all.
  • Options
    OutbackblokeOutbackbloke Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have just spoken to Apple support about this. They can not do any thing about the lost data but they did refund my last in app purchase. It doesn't get it all back but it is a start.
  • Options
    oyolajmoyolajm Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem of saving the game in the fukng cloud!!!! And I was @ level 25 and $348,000 in "money" loss of the game and hours of my life, because I don't spent money in this type of shit... I hope that the "support" team really fix this... I think that the main problem is that they have to add the option of you can select manually from where you want to upload the data. Because is supossed that, no matter what you save in the cloud, your last game progress is supposed to be in the phone. But they didn't add this option to the game menu.

vinyard694 wrote: »
    Man sorry to hear some of you spent real money. Couldn't do that but I did spent allot of time on this game, got to level 13, half way through round five with almost all of the best of the best stuff and the other day it asked me if I wanted to save local or cloud. I picked cloud even though I had been using local and just like that I got shot back to round two. What the hell. There's not one reason tech support isn't answering unless they really are scanning us. If this doesn't get rectified soon our at least answers on how there gonna fix it we should report them to whomever we can.
  • Options
    fishhogfishhog Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. 1,114 hunts, 6,839 kills @ Level 27....waiting on Region 6 and lost it all in the cloud!
    Over $400,000 bucks, 600 some odd Mpoints and all my weapons back to Level 7.
  • Options
    ron neilsonron neilson Registered Users 5 Posts
    Here is another sucker that fell into the glu factory of nothing but frustration lost £50 and am mad as hell because NO ONE FROM GLU SEAMS TO CARE
  • Options
    matycechmatycech Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me paso lo mismo. Es la 3 vez q pasa den una solución!!!
  • Options
    Samuel RamirezSamuel Ramirez Registered Users 1 Posts
    Wow! This just happenend to me a couple of hours ago! Its to bad I really liked the game but I see a lot people our having. this problem Im not even going to start all over and lose it all over again I was on level!l
  • Options
    CandaceJoyCandaceJoy Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ever since the last update on android, when i got region 6, i have had trouble. I completely beat level 5,but now since the update, its making me redo the trophy hunts, and i have to get the rifle i need again, an upgrade it, AGAIN!! before the update, i had no issues!