Lost everything

Hello i am bima, i have been at level 26, i have download all 6 region map, i am at rank 7th on TOTAL KILL Public Leaderboards, rank 5th on TOTAL HUNT Public Leaderboard, buy a lot of guns and collect a lot of buks and 100 credits coin, and what the hell is happening, when i tap something : "save data on cloud bla bla bla ....." it says to restart and when i do that I LOST EVERYTHING....!!

now i just at level 11 ...!!!! i lost all my gun i have bought, and i lost my Bucks, but not my credit coin, and nothing change on LEADERBOARDS..

Pls admin, tell me what i gona do to solve this, i want all back.

Thank you..

Comments

• skitwistedskitwisted Registered Users 1 Posts
    Like yourself, I too had the same issue. Sunday afternoon while playing DeerHunter 2O14 I was promoted to save data via cloud or local service. Upon choosing Cloud option I was promoted that the game would restart, game never restarted. I did notice a home screen widget was not loading and decided a reboot was in order. When I restarted phone went.into Safe Mode and multiple widgets were not functioning so rebooted again. Tried to start DeerHunter 2014 only to find all weapons purchased and earned were gone, level was changed, and money lowered. Not sure what to do at this point. Would be great to see some support for this issue.
  • mochamatthewmochamatthew Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing happened to me :( anyone know how to fix this???
  • frank nittifrank nitti Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just happend me too as well
  • frank nittifrank nitti Registered Users 2 Posts
    Any fixes known????? Went from level 6 to 1 lost 90000 in cash suck and all weponds but achivments still listed in google plus
  • jaymanjayman Registered Users 1 Posts
    i am in the same boat. lost everything but have the achievement icons
  • kostasonlinekostasonline Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost everything this morning. I was on the 22 level and i was asked to save my progress on the the cloud or local which i did on the cloud and all of a sudden after a restart of the game i was brought back to the 6 level….:mad:
  • AHGoodwinAHGoodwin Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have also lost everything twice now, but was never asked to nor did I ever save the game on the cloud or otherwise. I cant even find the option to save.
  • Zerb3rusZerb3rus Registered Users 1 Posts
    I habe the same Probleme. Plesse hell me. I will be back my lvl and weapens.
  • SangsomSangsom Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yep and I lost too I was lvl 16 and in 3rd region with fully upgraded assault rifles up to region 3 and shotguns, and almost finished upgrading rifle too.. and now I'm lvl 8 in 1st region with no weapons and anything.. I really hope Admins will fix that
  • madmax007madmax007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have also lost my stuff over 400000 in cash and in play time energy drinks and the coin I spent on energy. I want it back I paid money and time for mine stuff because I have always enjoyed deer hunter but this is a big stuff up. I will be waiting and I'm not playing to you fix it or reimburse I was lol 18 now 12 and no upgrades on a gun I spent 100 coin on energy refilling and the cash I collected would be in the 100000 thousands. enough said I'm waiting.
  • EcthaelionEcthaelion Registered Users 5 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. Lost many levels of progress and many days of gameplay. I enjoy the game, but not enough to rebuild (or re-purchase) everything I've just lost. I truly hope an admin will address this issue soon, explain why it happened, and give us a way to restore the game from our local save files.
  • tsc1970tsc1970 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I lost over a million dollars, weapon upgrades and went from level 37 to level 34. They need to get this issue fixed. Otherwise the time waisted playing this game was really just time waisted.
  • NonoM45NonoM45 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi everybody

The same thing happened to me :mad:
    I lost everything this morning.
    I was on the 20 level and i was asked to save my progress on the the cloud or local which i did on the cloud and all of a sudden after a restart of the game i was brought back to the 10 level, have only one gun, two shotgun…

glu does not respond, why ?

Who can tell us if there is average or not to return to the correct version ?

Cordialy
  • imagetoonimagetoon Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here, I accidentally loaded my saved game on contract killer 2 instead of save to cloud. I went from level 30 to 28 plus the bow and arrow weapon I bought, credits, money, ammo, etc...

I emailed glu but no response from them. Looks like glu just doesn't give a crap on what happens to their customers.
  • Huggybear187Huggybear187 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I lost all my weapons, gold I just bought, all the holiday pistols everything. I'm about to demand a refund from itunes
  • BigPapaBangBigPapaBang Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too lost everything. Started up as usual but when it signed in it said I'm level 1?! I was level 27, had all trophy hunts done and only had a few in the region 6 hunter series left to do. All my achievements are still there but all guns and upgrades are gone. Hopefully there's a was to recover but until then, I'm not playing and will advise all that do play to not waste their time if they continue to have issues...
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Well i think i should be added to the list
    after latest update.. game doesnt boot in now.. it just says checking for updates then kicks me out again. :(
    and i brought the turkey gun and havent tried it yet.. well i just hope the next update fix the problem and keeps my progress

but then again.. have stopped playing this game for a while.. guess it no fun unless club hunts work
  • ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    I don't think there's going to be a fix for this, my guess. If you selected the cloud and when you went back to the game you lost stuff it's probably because information in the cloud wasn't up to date, so it retrieved your information from the last time it was posted there. This is a huge problem and the reason they're probably not offering support for this issue is because they can't, and they're too embarrassed to own up to it.
  • lmorel12lmorel12 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I haven't lost everything but this morning it happened to me and I was restored back to more than 3 weeks ago. So basically the cloud based system didn't sync up to the cloud my actual progress, yet when I restored my progress this morning the stamp of the version I was trying to restore showed the date of today. I filed a ticket and we'll see what happens. I have been doing IT work for 15 years. I deal with cloud based backup systems on a daily basis. So I think I have a good idea of what happened but I'm hoping there are multiple snapshots out there on their system that somehow one of them can push back to my profile...... I know, I know... wishful thinking.
  • hoorah2579hoorah2579 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Yup. Completed all of area 6. Had fully upgraded the last cash rifle. Had the last 2 gold shotguns. Was level 27. Accidentally clicked update from cloud. Wasn't worried since it showed lvl 27 last time it asked for an update. So why am I level 14? That was a lot of time wasted. I'm not using your game until you fix it.