How do I get the gold I've purchased?

I am playing on an iPhone 5 running iOS 7. I purchased 750 gold bars two hours ago. The money was charged to my iTunes account but I haven't gotten the gold. When I click on the package again it says the item has been purchased but hasn't been downloaded yet. How do I download it?

Comments

• Fish killer eliteFish killer elite Registered Users 4 Posts
    I contacted glu about this. They said their servers don't save game progress. They apologized and told me to contact iTunes to request support and request money back that I was dumb enough to spend on this broken corrupted game. It is a free game so glu doesn't care to support it or purchases made to them for cash or gold or what ever you bought from them. It is a fantastic game if it worked. I was done with the game waiting for region 7. Had 3.2 million cash and over 345 gold. I wish they at glu cared enough to support they games they create.:-(
  • mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Glu does care. They only care about getting your money
  • lspringerflspringerf Registered Users 3 Posts
    Sadly, I have tried many, many times to purchase $9.99/200 gold bars, but continues to say transaction denied! Now need to double check bank account to make sure I've not been charged for all of those denials!! Thx mch!
  • 81GDoC81GDoC Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have lost 750 gold bars that i was foolish enough to buy, 30 of those rare hunt calls that i won and a load of weapons. Not happy, think i may be leaving this game soon as Glu seem to not support its customers.