Options

region 6 weapons

Im new to the game and earned enough free gold to buy the region 6 pack of guns. I had to upgrade my riffle stability to continue my trophy hunt. The upgrade cost around 9k but bought Iit to continue. Was currently at 83.3 had to be at 85.3 the upgrade said 2% but only gave me 1.1% now the lvl 2 upgrade Iis showing 10k but for no extra % dont wanna keep throwing my hunt cash away. I tried refitting to the base again but Iits not helping. Any advice? Is something wrong with the guns u purchase with gokd? It cost 1100 so that would be pretty lame Iif I cant upgrade them properly.

Comments

• Options
    Acid VisionAcid Vision Registered Users 8 Posts
    Can anyone help me? Pls
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Is there any other upgrades you can do to increase stability it doesn't just have to be stock and would probably get you bye for now, but it sounds like a programming error to me
  • Options
    Ya there are others because the gun is hardly upgraded but nobe of them are showing a % increase for the stability since I upgraded the stock. When I refit to the base stock it even says -2% but drops me to 83.3 when I refit the upgrade it says pkus 2% but only noves it up to 84.5 I dont wanna keep upgrading because they cost like 8k and more until I figure this out but I cant move on regions either so its getting boring and I might just quit.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Sorry man I've had this game do some crazy things to me too,it told me my maxed out assault rifle was 100 power short but because it was in contract hunts I could just accept the challenge and play on but unfortunately you can't do that in trophy hunts.you might have to wait for an upgrade or start again
  • Options
    Thx for the response I put in a ticket for support vut I doubt they will get back to me. If anyone else has any help please offer it. Its getting so horing playaing region one over n over
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Keep upgrading other stats it should increase, although I don't have any gold only guns I have never seen this problem keep upgrading.
  • Options
    shep3369shep3369 Registered Users 5 Posts
    One thing I hate about region 6 weapons.......a maxed out rifle will not kill a wolf with 1 shot to the head, but a shotgun not even close to being maxed out will kill a cinnamon bear with 1 shot just about anywhere you hit it. Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Yep totally backwards bears are also much faster
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Im new to the game and earned enough free gold to buy the region 6 pack of guns. I had to upgrade my riffle stability to continue my trophy hunt. The upgrade cost around 9k but bought Iit to continue. Was currently at 83.3 had to be at 85.3 the upgrade said 2% but only gave me 1.1% now the lvl 2 upgrade Iis showing 10k but for no extra % dont wanna keep throwing my hunt cash away. I tried refitting to the base again but Iits not helping. Any advice? Is something wrong with the guns u purchase with gokd? It cost 1100 so that would be pretty lame Iif I cant upgrade them properly.

Upgrading the barrel, even when it's not obvious that it will help stability, will actually help with stability. For maximum stability you usually need to get full upgrades on barrel, muzzle, and stock.