Options

Do I need to buy the winter holiday event gun to get the prizes?

sshu930sshu930 Registered Users 12 Posts
I just got the update and it says that it's required to have a winter holiday event gun for the new events. I completed an event without the winter gun but am I missing out on the prizes? I don't really have the gold or money to buy a winter gun. Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I have only won rare calls which are used for rare special hunts. The new holiday mission hunts you need a holiday shotgun or assault rifle to do them that's where you win the rare calls from doing missions. I'm loving the new hunts.btw
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    You win the prizes playing rare hunts I've won two guns so far but the winter assault rifle works on all regions and you can use regular guns on the rare hunts but on regions 4-6 you would have to buy tha winter shotgun to play so for the most part no you don't have to buy the guns
  • Options
    Turns out that you can only play so far before you have to upgrade to the gold guns otherwise you can't keep playing without winning the rare calls or you just have to wait for them to open the rare hunts up,kinda sucks
  • Options
    SquirrelSquirrel Registered Users 17 Posts
    Just wondering, I haven't received the patch yet, did you get your game via Google Play?
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    I never got the update either. That sucks. I'm ready for more! No updates for it on GooglePlay so I don't know WTF.
  • Options
    Flyboi33Flyboi33 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I never got the update either. That sucks. I'm ready for more! No updates for it on GooglePlay so I don't know WTF.

How do I access the Xmas hunt.. I see the club Humt but no Xmas hunt..
  • Options
    Other guys are playing it and received it
  • Options
    I even bought 2 Xmas winter Hun shot guns
  • Options
    I've got it but I'm through IOS downloaded it off the App Store