Options

Items for increased time limits on hunts...

WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
On some hunts after you fire the animals are all alert and run. What if there was an item that would reduce the speed of the alert meter or silence your shot giving you more time. I know the energy drink gives you super speed and slows the animals down but a different way to help with the hunting problems. New items are good for this game.

Comments

• Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    WUS-WUS wrote: »
    On some hunts after you fire the animals are all alert and run. What if there was an item that would reduce the speed of the alert meter or silence your shot giving you more time. I know the energy drink gives you super speed and slows the animals down but a different way to help with the hunting problems. New items are good for this game.

Deer Hunter Reloaded had a silencer you could buy. It gave you some extra time before the animals scattered. Would be a good add-on for this game too.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    Sunny Thai wrote: »
    Deer Hunter Reloaded had a silencer you could buy. It gave you some extra time before the animals scattered. Would be a good add-on for this game too.

That is what I'm talking about new items permanent extras or something to add dot this games depth.
  • Options
    Any ideas glu?
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    WUS-WUS wrote: »

There's still usually a bit of lag. In the predator hunts, for instance, if you take out one animal with a single shot the others ponder for a second or two before seeing you and making the charge. This gives you an opportunity to make a second well-placed shot on one of the remaining two animals. The idea is to knock out two animals, each with a single shot, and then kill the last one either by doing the same thing if there's time, or by switching over to the shotgun and taking them out as they charge. I always approach predator hunts with a scoped rifle w/infrared as my primary weapon, and a shotgun as my secondary. I can normally take out all three with head or heart shots, although if I'm a little slow I have to use the shotgun on predator #3.
  • Options
    I use the same strategy but I'm talking about more time period.