Deer Hunter 2014 Issues!

Not that Glu cares or will ever fix these issues! Don't bother downloading this game I have gotten to Africa twice and the dumb game reset back to the beginning! It is beyond frustrating and I got so sick of it resetting me back to the beginning I finally got smart and deleted it! Do not waste your time the only thing you will get out of this game is a bunch of frustrating bugs!

Comments

• jfreeland1jfreeland1 Registered Users 2 Posts
    And a lighter wallet. I actually spent money to get credits. Will end up about $120. I received 1800 credits. Then my game lost progress and now I have nothing. No help at all from Glu as of today.
  • Cull HunterCull Hunter Registered Users 7 Posts
    I've had zero issues. good game....too bad there ain't no regions past 6. dang.
  • roland.pears90roland.pears90 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Deer Hunter 2014 is the best deer hunter game
  • Alan1572Alan1572 Registered Users 34 Posts
    No offence intended but anyone who spends $120 on a game needs help
  • sebaXDsebaXD Registered Users 2 Posts
    Alguien me puede ayudar a solucionar el problema del temporizador porque no me carga las vidas!!
  • Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    well the new glitch today is that the game is not saving progress..... do not bother to play, people, because the progress will be lost. You have to wait for Glu to fix the new problem :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • JSPark2013JSPark2013 Registered Users 8 Posts
    That's not a new problem...I have been dealing with this problem for the past week. Glu fking sucks!
  • elijahlawr293elijahlawr293 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have -40,000 glu coins help.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Hope you enjoyed the hack that you used. And thanks for reviving a year old thread.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.