Options

Anyone received a gun as a prize for Rare hunts?

SquirrelSquirrel Registered Users 17 Posts
I've done 15+ Rare hunts and all I have seen are more rare calls. I am only using my rare calls in Region 6 and doing the Rare hunts in other regions as they pop up.

Anyone else having better luck than me?

Comments

• Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I won two handguns when it first came out but it's a little over rated because they are guns from levels past one was a region 2 the other a region 5 I was hoping for a region 7
  • Options
    SquirrelSquirrel Registered Users 17 Posts
    All my weapons are currently Region 6(including pistol), I'm wondering if that is limiting my winnings. I'd really like to win the G&H Cascadian!
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    The guns I've been winning weren't available on the weapons menu but I also have all region 6 guns
  • Options
    WildxWildx Registered Users 3 Posts
    I just got a lvl 3 pistol doing a shotgun series on lvl 2, I've completed a lot of these hunts and that was the first weapon prize
  • Options
    tamaletamale Registered Users 1 Posts
    I won a Region 8 assault rifle upon completing the Blitzen kill in the Region 6 rare hunts.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    same here, but now my game wont even load...trash!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I'm hoping for that region 8 assault rifle I think you have a chance at winning a weapon when you kill one santa's reindeer.
  • Options
    Bigdaddy647Bigdaddy647 Registered Users 15 Posts
    WUS-WUS wrote: »
    I'm hoping for that region 8 assault rifle I think you have a chance at winning a weapon when you kill one santa's reindeer.

Killing one of Santa's reindeer does not guarantee a weapon. I've killed several and only been given a piston (worthless IMHO ) back in region 2 or 3. Matters not right now as the game is not saving anything.
  • Options
    sshu930sshu930 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I've done about 25 rare hunts in region 6 and got nothing. Frustrating.
  • Options
    chikkenbonzchikkenbonz Registered Users 18 Posts
    Got some crappy Region 3 pistol for killing some wolf w/ a brain shot in Region 2. Then used about 30-40 rare calls on Region 6...killed all Santas deer in order (Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen) and got nothing sans a few more rare calls. What a joke.....
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    all I have only gotten was a region 3 pistol on my first rare hunt
    have not gotten anything on the other 20 or so rare hunts
    ANYONE have any ideas
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    tamale wrote: »
    I won a Region 8 assault rifle upon completing the Blitzen kill in the Region 6 rare hunts.

what is the Blitzen kill in region 6
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    that is the name of one of santas reindeer anyway i haven’t gotten anything either but i have only killed have the reindeer on that list. I keep hoping to get something. i remember in the picture there were at least 4 different guns available to win.
  • Options
    SniperdudeSniperdude Registered Users 4 Posts
    I just killed "Randy" the raindeer. Looked like Rudolph to me. I killed him with a brain shot. And won the region 8 assault rifle. A very nice gun. Upgraded it a little bit. And closed the game waiting for more energy, which I always do. Opened it back up, and the gun And my progress was gone. Really frustrated.