Options

Shotgun hunts

Shotgun hunts are imbalanced. Many of the hunts require you to the rifle but you're not allowed to because you got a shotgun of a certain power and a holiday shotgun equipped. Are they just forcing us to buy the holiday shotgun or just use a bunch of consumable items? Either way I am not impressed.

Comments

• Options
    Pickin' Fools OffPickin' Fools Off Registered Users 16 Posts
    I does seem like they want people to spend hard earned cash on irrelevant guns.
  • Options
    BmenellBmenell Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am stuck on 21/30 because the required shotgun plus the required holiday shotgun use all my weapon spots. The 5 Yuletide Bighorns are all too far away for a shotgun, and with those 2 shotguns required, I cannot use a rifle.

So I'm stuck.

Very poor game design. Maybe an update will fix this.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Bmenell wrote: »
    I am stuck on 21/30 because the required shotgun plus the required holiday shotgun use all my weapon spots. The 5 Yuletide Bighorns are all too far away for a shotgun, and with those 2 shotguns required, I cannot use a rifle.

So I'm stuck.

Very poor game design. Maybe an update will fix this.
    I'm on the same hunt dude, best I've gotten 4/5 luckily I'll keep otherwise move onto other hunts.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Hey guys I have beaten that level with a stage 6 shotgun but it took a lot of tries you have to hope that the two in the open field are in one shot kill range and then try and wound to slow down the other 3 and try and get them all before they get behind the hill some of the wounded ones turn around and come back out in the open but not often that's how I did it,now for the bad news you play one more shotgun round after it and then you play the exact same level again and if that's not bad enough then you get to try and kill 15 of them,fun stuff
  • Options
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    Hey guys I have beaten that level with a stage 6 shotgun but it took a lot of tries you have to hope that the two in the open field are in one shot kill range and then try and wound to slow down the other 3 and try and get them all before they get behind the hill some of the wounded ones turn around and come back out in the open but not often that's how I did it,now for the bad news you play one more shotgun round after it and then you play the exact same level again and if that's not bad enough then you get to try and kill 15 of them,fun stuff

Well that sucks balls.
  • Options
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    now for the bad news you play one more shotgun round after it and then you play the exact same level again and if that's not bad enough then you get to try and kill 15 of them,fun stuff

Well that sucks balls.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    It gets worse level 27/30 you need the best holiday shotgun for the high capacity it has, what a bummer. I'm just going to finish what I can and call it good, you don't get anything special for completing all of these hunts anyway so big deal. I think they are fun for a change from the normal contract hunts that get old.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    agree totally, shotgun hunts need revisiting!, I am stuck on region 6 bighorn shootings (five bighorns) and there is no way to do it with shotgun, even if I save progress (shooting 1 or 2 bighorns max)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)