Options

$50 to take part in a limited hunt

Dino4322Dino4322 Registered Users 4 Posts
I enjoy playing Deer Hunter 2014, but I am a little mystified as to why I need to pay $50 just to buy a gun to hunt reindeer. The lower level gun I can buy with the in game currency. I understand that it takes money to develop this game but for $50 around the Holidays? I'll take that $50 and buy a real game that lasts more than just the next two weeks.

It is the Holidays, how about a gift we don't have to pay for.

Comments

• Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Don't spend money on this game. Too many people have reported not getting the credits they spent money on and now have to cancel their cards or go through their banks to get the money back. glu does not refund money you spend on their game, citing an obscure reference to the TOS you agreed to when you installed it. Word of warning.
  • Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    more harder to get your money back if your on ios..heard it soo many times glu telling them to take it up with itunes

you guys on android or ios?
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    iOS I have not spent any money yet, but thinking about it for the extra calls and such.
  • Options
    sshu930sshu930 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm pretty disappointed also that I need to spend real money to finish the hunts. I love the new hunts but don't make people pay real just to finish them. It's a turn-off from the game.