Options

Keep losing progress in region 5 holiday hunts

So I played most of the 30 missions in the shotgun section of the region 5 holiday hunts, and when I returned my progress was gone. So I tried playing all the way through the shotgun portion hoping it would save my progress from that point. It did not, I left for a half hour and came back to starting region 5 all over again. The only positive thing is my glu gold was returned as I had used a bunch to finish the 30 hunts.
I have an iPhone 4S. No problems until now... Any ideas? Or similar problems?

Comments

• Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I'm having the exact same problem only mine started in region 4
  • Options
    Bigdaddy647Bigdaddy647 Registered Users 15 Posts
    g 78 33 wrote: »
    I'm having the exact same problem only mine started in region 4

Oops, I just realized I said I'm playing on my iPhone. Duh, I'm using my iPad. My eyesight and dexterity would never allow me to be as far as I am if I were using my phone. Does it matter to the problem? Many people put what device they are using. I guess it is because the OS you are using can somehow be at fault.
  • Options
    slowride109slowride109 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. No progress or gold gets saved if I close the game. iPhone 4S iOS6. No issues until now...
  • Options
    My problem is also occurring on my iPhone 4S, hope there's an update coming soon
  • Options
    Ack DawsonAck Dawson Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just lost 26 levels & all guns from regions 3 to 6.. is there a way to get these back? My google+ numbers are still there, but I kinda miss that progress I made.
  • Options
    DustinMDustinM Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been having the same problem on my iPad for the last 4 days, plus I lost all the money I made for the hunts and gold That I bought and earned for watching the videos.
  • Options
    PhilosogamerPhilosogamer Registered Users 8 Posts
    So I played most of the 30 missions in the shotgun section of the region 5 holiday hunts, and when I returned my progress was gone. So I tried playing all the way through the shotgun portion hoping it would save my progress from that point. It did not, I left for a half hour and came back to starting region 5 all over again. The only positive thing is my glu gold was returned as I had used a bunch to finish the 30 hunts.
    I have an iPhone 4S. No problems until now... Any ideas? Or similar problems?

Sup Bigdaddy. It helps to know the following information:

- Device/Version (iPad 4/iOS 7.0.4 <-- Example)
    - Which level specifically did you crash in
    - What weapons did you have equipped at the time of the crash
    - What were you doing exactly when you crashed it
    - What were the circumstances that led up to the crash
    - Were you playing with an internet connection?

If anyone else has issues please supply any details that led up to the point of the issue! Be specific.
  • Options
    PkennPkenn Registered Users 6 Posts
    I am using my Ipad IOS7 version,always have internet service and yet I can not seem to save any progress of the holiday hunting in Any level.Last night 12-15 I did the Holiday hunt on Assault weapon and this morning it did not save it at all.Ever since the last update I seem to be having problems saving my progress.I can't see where to save or sign into say Facebook to save my progress when I'm done playing either.
  • Options
    PhilosogamerPhilosogamer Registered Users 8 Posts
    could you tell me how much hunter bucks and gold you have?
  • Options
    Sup Bigdaddy. It helps to know the following information:

- Device/Version (iPad 4/iOS 7.0.4 <-- Example)
    - Which level specifically did you crash in
    - What weapons did you have equipped at the time of the crash
    - What were you doing exactly when you crashed it
    - What were the circumstances that led up to the crash
    - Were you playing with an internet connection?

If anyone else has issues please supply any details that led up to the point of the issue! Be specific.

It is not crashing per say, it is just not saving my progress, I played a whole assault rifle holiday set of missions ( 30 hunts) in region 5 and it did not save. Later I did the same with a shotgun hunt ( also 30 hunts), without it saving for me. I tried it also by just doing a few hunts and even one time I just watched videos to earn glu gold and that didn't save either.
  • Options
    SkimsSkims Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue as bigdaddy647. I'm playing on an ipad with iOS 7
    Nothing more frustrating than winning a weapon on a rare hunt just to come back later and not have it.
  • Options
    Brentford31Brentford31 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Having the same issue last night to today. Losing progress in region 3 and 1 of my rare hunts. This is ridiculous that my time has been wasted. Here's the info you require:
    iPhone 5, version 7.0.4
    There has been no crash. I exit the game and when I come back my progress hasn't been saved.
    I have been playing with an Internet connection the entire time.
    Please fix this. Can't play the game
  • Options
    AmaldevAmaldev Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am tottaly frustrated , I had 45 gold coins , Cash - 1100000, and level 6 completed , now every think lost
    even I cannot retrive from cloud storage
  • Options
    IdareyaIdareya Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having these issues as well. Love the game but playing is useless as it just wastes my time. Please resolve.
  • Options
    WesleypipesWesleypipes Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having these same issues as well, levels 4 & 5. iPhone 5 v. 7.0.4 solid wifi connection or 4g. Is there a fix? Otherwise this game is a waste of my time!
  • Options
    jeottumjeottum Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue, thought it was a fluke was well into level 29, with my guns upgraded, finished all the region 5 hunts. Closed the app, went back in and pretty much all progress from past 24 hours were gone.

This included cash, weapon upgrades, rare hunts, region hunts, etc. until a fix is posted I am done playing this, just a big waste of time. (Even though technically, already was! LOL)
  • Options
    I am on iPhone 4S still running iOS 6 and I've been having the exact same problem since region 4, I finished the assault rifle region and was a couple of hunts from finishing the shotgun level.the next day I'm only half done the assault rifle level and haven't touched the shotgun level,now no matter what I do I end up back at this point I lose any progress I've made since been going on for awhile now.:mad:
  • Options
    Update: I won a pistol in a rare hunt before the save problem, so I did an experiment. I upgraded it and did some region 1-4 hunts to see if Game Center would save progress in the achievements section. This may not matter to you but I had time to kill with the snow in the NorthEast. So the 100 kills with a pistol and kill a bird with a pistol achievements saved after I completed them. I would not have bothered to do these but I had time to kill, get it "time to kill". When I went back my money was reset to amount from before the hunt. Also when I've done hunts before my gold is restored to pre-hunt amounts.
  • Options
    Shiggins2Shiggins2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have also been losing progress. I use iPhone 5s ios7. Always resets progress, gold, weapons wvery time I log off
  • Options
    grizzlybairgrizzlybair Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also have been losing weapon upgrades and holiday hunts as well. Its frustrating to be losing progress that I've made.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I am loosing my progress as we'll. I am using an iPhone 5 i0s7. I submitted a trouble ticket 3 days ago but still loses my progress. It all started when the Christmas hints came out.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: