Options

Constantly losing EVERYTHING I played for...

I finish shot gun, and assualt riffle levels, and ALMOST level 6! I play for hours to get enough credits/cash to upgrade my rifle to proceed to beat the level. When I leave to do whatever, and come back, I'm RIGHT BACK where I started from hours earlier! ALL the money and gold I use, upgrades and progress is GONE! WHY should I waste my time? I LOVE the game, but am EXTREMELY frustrated and disappointed! Not to mention the cash I spend to get gold! I submitted a ticket, but heard NOTHING! HELP PLEASE, ANYONE!!!!!

FYI, I'm using an iPad mini, ios7, and always play with a wifi connection.

I've tried logging into the game thru the app, thru Game Center, as well as tried re instating past purchases! NOTHING works! ANYONE have a solution?

Bryan (BigDogFighter)

Comments

• Options
    jamofsocaljamofsocal Registered Users 8 Posts
    I lost money, equipment, and levels too. I had been accumulating money after Halloween/ before Thanksgiving. I had just accumulated over $1 million. I also had one of the special shotguns from Thanksgiving and had bought the Commando shotgun with upgraded accessories. And I had advanced to South Africa. I was one trophy hunt away from advancing to the next region when the upgrade hit this weekend and essentially regressed my profile earnings to about pre-Thanksgiving level, perhaps even pre-Halloween.

I would really like to have my profile restored so I can get that all back.
  • Options
    sebannusebannu Registered Users 1 Posts
    this is my 3`rd time when I lose everything after an update....I have played a lot of time to get to new area and upgrade new guns, I have spent a lot of money purchasing glue credit and this bullshit happens every time when you make an update......LOST ALL...I will wait for an official answer from the developer
  • Options
    VicPicVicPic Registered Users 12 Posts
    Me too Me NO happy : (
  • Options
    JSPark2013JSPark2013 Registered Users 8 Posts
    This keeps happening to me too (using a Samsumg Note II). I guess the problem isn't limited to Android devices. My best guess is that the Cloud Server that Glu is using is having problems. I keep getting re-set and the game simply won't save. I don't even see the "local" vs. "cloud" save options. No response from Glu regarding the problem (waiting on day 2 now)
  • Options
    TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    This is the biggest issue and the one they absolutely refuse to comment on. I'm sure a memo went out to all employees to keep quiet about this issue specifically. Probably because they have no **** clue what happened and they realize that they **** up in a major way.
  • Options
    PkennPkenn Registered Users 6 Posts
    I finish shot gun, and assualt riffle levels, and ALMOST level 6! I play for hours to get enough credits/cash to upgrade my rifle to proceed to beat the level. When I leave to do whatever, and come back, I'm RIGHT BACK where I started from hours earlier! ALL the money and gold I use, upgrades and progress is GONE! WHY should I waste my time? I LOVE the game, but am EXTREMELY frustrated and disappointed! Not to mention the cash I spend to get gold! I submitted a ticket, but heard NOTHING! HELP PLEASE, ANYONE!!!!!

FYI, I'm using an iPad mini, ios7, and always play with a wifi connection.

I've tried logging into the game thru the app, thru Game Center, as well as tried re instating past purchases! NOTHING works! ANYONE have a solution?

Bryan (BigDogFighter)

I know exactly what you're going through.Ive written and complained many times already about the same issues and they do not respond back.Ive also gone in through Facebook and any other way I can think of to get the game to save and so far nothing.This all started since the last update as well.Ive never had an issue before with the game saving.I've also been waiting for Lv 7 to open and I haven't heard anything about that either.Ive been playing this Christmas specials they put on their and have lost money and progression every time I play.
  • Options
    Kgb0804Kgb0804 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same issue here. Play, leave the game come back and progress lost. Slow to no response to ticket inquiries. With all the money users spend and all the constant issues that are faced and not fixed, has anyone tried or considered legal inquiry.....class action against GLU?
  • Options
    hunwolfhunwolf Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here ... game not save!
    I cant play with this issue 2 days ago! Im on ios 7! When can they fix this, can we get some compensations, becuse we cant play under the hollyday event ...?
  • Options
    M HinkleM Hinkle Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too have lost weapons and progress I have purchased the same upgrades three times and lost weapons
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Guys whatever you do, do NOT open Application Manager (on Android) and clear the cache and data. Not only will this not fix your problem but it will wipe out your entire history altogether. I was stupid enough to do this. (Desperate is probably a better word. I knew the support team would never respond so I went on an exploratory mission to try and fix this myself.) So I'm back to absolute Square One. Lost EVERYTHING -- millions of dollars in cash, weapons, upgrades, all my coins, all my progress. It's disgusting. I mean, I probably shouldn't have done that but what else was I supposed to do?? No one is getting help with this issue. It's painful. I'm ready to just take the game off my phone, change my positive review on Google Play to a horribly negative one, and never look back. Too much headache.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    looks like the games are not being saved for many of us...wait for Glu to fix it...another update, I am guessing...there is no point in playing for now :(
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    jbig17jbig17 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue here on iPad. Lost my progress from a few days, about 60k in cash, 60-80k of upgrades on a 140k weapon which I also lost... What is frustrating is that with the rare hunts currently happening they do not tell you your progress. For this reason I completed them again to try to get the weapon back. I did those and got to the level which gave me the weapon last time and nothing happened... Worst thing is that after my attempt to get my weapon back and recovering quite a bit of money, i went back to the game when my energy was full and it was all gone... I just want to point out that in-app purchases sell 160k of cash for 99.99 CAD$ and I do not like it when a game makes me lose the equivalent of over 100$. My last point is that the loss also applies to gold; I only lost about 10-20 "free" gold but I figure I would point it out. I am forever stuck on level 25 apparently with only 235k and not able to spend it without losing what I buy.... Please help
  • Options
    brb3927brb3927 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Glu needs to get their butt in gear and fix this. I am not at Las Vegas losing money. I am playing a "FREE GAME" and losing money.
  • Options
    slap chauchslap chauch Registered Users 36 Posts
    Game will not let you advance any longer. Playing is a waste until fixed!
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    lost all my coins wading through difficult shotgun missions in region 6 buying animal calls....losing coins gets saved but not your progress...total mess....
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Mike102375Mike102375 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This is messed up! Keeps kicking me back a couple levels takes 100,000's of dollars from me and takes my gold!!! Then I have to repeat levels I already did.