Lost every that I worked for.

diecast5diecast5 Registered Users 11 Posts
Lost every that I worked for up to November's update I had about around 500 glu coins and I was at lvl 17 I do not remember how much money I totally had but I worked my butt off on the glu coins.
Here are the list of guns I'm missing.

1. Grantham Huntsman: region 6 maxed out
bought it at $98, 560.
2. G&H Enforcer: region 5 was at lvl 4 on that gun was going to up grad it to lvl 5.
bought it at $? I for got this one.
3. Clayton Commando: region 6 maxed out total to lvl 5. bought it at $36,235.00.

So how am I to get all of this back?

Comments

• diecast5diecast5 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Anyone please help?
    I just looked up how many glu coins I lost I was shocked more then I thought, it's was a total of 797 glu coins that I have not spent and now I only have 172 glu coins I would like to have all of my stuff back. All that hard work down the drain, :-(
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There is a thread from yesterday saying do not uninstall: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?88883-Hanging-on-loading-screen-DO-NOT-UNINSTALL-DH14

We also have no visibility into your account here on the forum. For any billing/currency issues, you'll have to submit a ticket.
  • crlovingcrloving Registered Users 2 Posts
    This game is cool. But there are too many glitches!!! You play, advance and buy items them the game updates and you loose items. I will not recommend this game to anyone
  • frankiefrankie Registered Users 7 Posts
    The game just came up on my Samsung galaxy tab and am yet to reclaim my gold coins. The game itself is still epileptic. I had 122 coins its presently showing me zero coins!
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There is a thread from yesterday saying do not uninstall: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?88883-Hanging-on-loading-screen-DO-NOT-UNINSTALL-DH14

We also have no visibility into your account here on the forum. For any billing/currency issues, you'll have to submit a ticket.

sorry gluadmin I did not use cash to buy glu coins I watched a-lot of video and download games and other stuff to get my coins. How am I to get my guns back?
    Again, we have no visibility into currency issues here. You can only submit a ticket to get any help on that.
    sorry just did that and thanks for helping me out.
  • ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

It's not our fault some people missed your obscure thread in a forum overflowing with people writing about the problems they're having. It's your fault for making a game that doesn't work. You owe it to people like diecast5, me, and the rest of us to give us back what we lost.
  • VicPicVicPic Registered Users 12 Posts
    You have to put up with the "features" of DH2014 like everyone else:
    Lose Cash after pausing your game!
    Lose Gold after pausing your game!!
    Lose Rankings after pausing your game!!!
    Hey Glu: nice gameplay, textures, realism... but ya gotta FIX IT!!!
  • TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    They don't respond to tickets. Yeah, maybe you cant see into accounts and currency issues but you do have co-workers and connection to Glu Games. Send an email. Go straight to Mr. di Masi lr whatever it takes. Make an effort because no on else from glu seems to be doing so. Seriously refrain from acting like a robot by telling us to submit a ticket... I'm sure you know where we would like to shove our tickets into...
    It's not our fault some people missed your obscure thread in a forum overflowing with people writing about the problems they're having. It's your fault for making a game that doesn't work. You owe it to people like diecast5, me, and the rest of us to give us back what we lost.

A thread stuck to the top of the forums with capitalization, written by an Admin is not obscure. As we have said in every thread, the teams have a fix on Android (current update) and are awaiting approval from Apple. We on the forums have no visibility into currency, billing or other progress on your game. This thread is now closed.
    TacoLita wrote: »
    They don't respond to tickets. Yeah, maybe you cant see into accounts and currency issues but you do have co-workers and connection to Glu Games. Send an email. Go straight to Mr. di Masi lr whatever it takes. Make an effort because no on else from glu seems to be doing so. Seriously refrain from acting like a robot by telling us to submit a ticket... I'm sure you know where we would like to shove our tickets into...

We cannot see your account. We cannot see any activity on your account. We are aware of the issues and have ensured the necessary people are aware of your issues.

You must submit a ticket because those numbers are what people ask for when they want to know who is effected. The only way we can help you is to have a Customer Care record.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.