Options

Games not saving

Hey everyone, we're aware that some players games are not saving their progress right now. We are working on a fix for this right now and we will update you all once we have a fix! Do not delete your game as you will lose any progress or funds you currently have forever!

Comments

• Options
    Ghd.sa13@gmail.comGhd.sa13@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Fixed it now because i'm level 30 back to level 25 and everyday. I'm lose the real money to buy gold and you're not responsibility
  • Options
    slowride109slowride109 Registered Users 15 Posts
    So for most, if not all of us it is pointless to play the gam at this point? I non of my progress has saved for 4 days now. I only play two games now and see if it is saved after I close the game. Still nothing. I did get an update with discounted guns but I'm not buying anything else until my progress saves.
  • Options
    acertijo76acertijo76 Registered Users 1 Posts
    my game is not saving help is pointless to keep playing, i bought the special guns those are missing too, i need every time i play to "RESTAURAR COMPRAS", sorry for my english but I am from Mexico, regards
  • Options
    yale93yale93 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am also having similar issues. I also spent 19.99 on gold and AFTER they charged my card and put gold in my account it disappeared when my game didnt save. GLU kept my money though! Funny how that works. Be careful out there. The company seems to care a lot more about your cash than releasing a bug free game. But alas I guess I am the true sucker for playing and paying. Great game but has Had tons of bugs since inception. If anybody has suggestions here that would be great. If not, I am shelving the game until a fix presents itself. Thanks.
  • Options
    crlovingcrloving Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost all of my progress and purchases. This is the second time this has happened. Happily I will go to apple and have them refund all of the money I paid to you and your lousey app!!!!
  • Options
    PkennPkenn Registered Users 6 Posts
    Now I hope that being I was the sucker and spent my real money that Apple will return it to me.Im getting sick of these issues with this game.I do agree with others here though that they don't seem to have a problem keeping our money,just having issues on returning what we paid for.I don't see how it can go through when the game keeps returning to the same state it was in before I purchased something.I will give them a chance to fix the game and see if I get ALL of what I paid for.But I won't spend another dime on this again.
  • Options
    kfitzkfitz Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have lost over 50k and who knows how many rare calls since the saving issues began this week. Best to wait until the fix? I'll check back later this week. Regards
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Roone wrote: »
    Hey everyone, we're aware that some players games are not saving their progress right now. We are working on a fix for this right now and we will update you all once we have a fix! Do not delete your game as you will lose any progress or funds you currently have forever!

Roone, why don't you guys hire a bunch of people to fix these problems in a timely manner and offer reasonable communication and updates to the people who are having problems? Posting a quick thread here is not a solution -- please respond to the people who filled out tickets, and respond directly to the threads where users are expressing distress and concern over glitches in your game.

Do you realize people spent money on this game and never got what they paid for because your game is broken? Doesn't that sound rather appalling? It really sounds like theft. Your team needs to pick up the ball and HELP PEOPLE. Otherwise, what's the point of offering games to begin with? Deer Hunter was a great concept. I had a lot of fun while it worked ... maybe too much fun, because now that I've lost everything I feel pretty angry.

Please hire more staff to not just fix these issues but to COMMUNICATE to the people here on the forums and to those who submitted tickets. We feel like we are not being heard. For starters, a topic about the mysterious cloud and the screw-ups involved in that would be greatly appreciated. We want to know what's going on, so please fill us in.
    kfitz wrote: »
    I have lost over 50k and who knows how many rare calls since the saving issues began this week. Best to wait until the fix? I'll check back later this week. Regards

I lost everything. I have nothing. I had $2.2 million dollars, 350 coins, a slew of weapons with full upgrades, all levels completed. Yeah... it hurts. And I'm not prepared to start over from scratch; that's just a joke.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    here we go again, another glitch, progress and games not saving. third time I log in, third time takes me back to where I was. Glu, get your act together please!!!!!!!!
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    JSPark2013JSPark2013 Registered Users 8 Posts
    I checked my ticket status' and Glu had the gall to say that two of my ticket issues have been "solved". Since both are related to the on-going cloud saving problem reported by me and many others, just how they think they have "solved" anything is beyond my logical mind to comprehend. This is starting to be a major joke and I want to contact google to tell them that they shouldn't support anything released by Glu until these guys get their act together and address the concerns of the current users (and rectify any losses players have had to absorb).
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Roone, why don't you guys hire a bunch of people to fix these problems in a timely manner and offer reasonable communication and updates to the people who are having problems? Posting a quick thread here is not a solution -- please respond to the people who filled out tickets, and respond directly to the threads where users are expressing distress and concern over glitches in your game.

Do you realize people spent money on this game and never got what they paid for because your game is broken? Doesn't that sound rather appalling? It really sounds like theft. Your team needs to pick up the ball and HELP PEOPLE. Otherwise, what's the point of offering games to begin with? Deer Hunter was a great concept. I had a lot of fun while it worked ... maybe too much fun, because now that I've lost everything I feel pretty angry.

Please hire more staff to not just fix these issues but to COMMUNICATE to the people here on the forums and to those who submitted tickets. We feel like we are not being heard. For starters, a topic about the mysterious cloud and the screw-ups involved in that would be greatly appreciated. We want to know what's going on, so please fill us in.

I lost everything. I have nothing. I had $2.2 million dollars, 350 coins, a slew of weapons with full upgrades, all levels completed. Yeah... it hurts. And I'm not prepared to start over from scratch; that's just a joke.

The development team is different from the Customer Care team which is also different from the team on the forums. We have posted multiple threads addressing issues as we have answers. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.