Options

Last straw

Icon77Icon77 Registered Users 7 Posts
So after periodic losses over the last week or so, today was the last straw. I had received the Region 8 assault rifle after downing Randy the Reindeer earlier in the day and this evening the game suddenly crashed out. When I loaded it back up, I was out the Region 8 gun, over 200,000, and 19 rare hunt calls. On top of the majority of the upgrades placed on the Region 8 gun. I had completed all of the holiday hunts for all regions with the exception of the last couple shotgun ones in region 5-6. All gone. There is absolutely no point in putting any more effort or time into this game.

Comments

• Options
    SniperdudeSniperdude Registered Users 4 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. I was so excited about the region 8 gun. Now it's all gone. I feel like I just wasted all that time and effort. Worked so hard to earn that gun. All for nothing. Thanks
  • Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    I'm done, too. It's just absurd to try and conquer these problems without a support team to help us out. glu is incompetent. They likely lack the staffing needed to offer the right kind of support, and I guess the monkeys they hire to make these games are too busy throwing bananas at each other to sit down and code something that works. For people who actually paid money out of pocket for coins or other things and then lost it, glu is passing the blame onto iTunes and Google Play. So they keep your money, you get nothing, and Google Play and iTunes are too busy to handle miniscule requests like $50 over some glu coins. The system is broken and nobody is here to help us.

And going back to rebuild your status? Waste of time. You would be insane to do that.
  • Options
    VicPicVicPic Registered Users 12 Posts
    You have to put up with the "features" of DH2014 like everyone else:
    Lose Cash after pausing your game!
    Lose Gold after pausing your game!!
    Lose Rankings after pausing your game!!!
    Hey Glu: nice gameplay, textures, realism... but ya gotta FIX IT!!!