Options

wth

haaheohaaheo Registered Users 9 Posts
How r u folks having so much hunter bucks. I see folks with millions. Even after losing 2 games( seems to happen in reg 6 when close to finishing) at least for me it did. So yet again I started over n still cant figure it out. Even with constant farming as energy allows still not even close. Ny info is greatly appreciated. I dont use hacks or nything of the such (whats the purpose of playing a game if ur gonna use hacks) nyway constant struggle to gear up weapons.

Much Mahalos in advance
Mele Kalikimaka n Haouli Maka hiki hou
( merry christmas n happy near year)

Comments

• Options
    ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Once you get to Region 6 focus on the contract hunts, assuming you have powerful enough weapons for those. On the Predator hunts aim for the heart (unless it's a black bear or a wolf and you have a shitty gun, in which case it won't kill the animal). Works great on cinnamon bears though. But in general, try to go for the vital organs as consistently as possible because that gives you extra money. I feel happy when I can clear a Region 6 contract hunt with $3,000. Do this enough times and the money builds up quickly. I had $2.2 million before the game crashed and I lost everything earlier tonight. Now I'm not even going to bother to go back into it. So anyway, that aside, the contract hunts and vital organs are the way to go.

OH -- and I read in a strategy guide that for the big hunts that require 2 energy points, some of those will give you big bucks. But don't fulfill the mission. If it asks you to hit an elephant in the heart, for example, hit it in the head. Apparently you'll still get an incredible amount of money for it and the hunt will still be there so when you're ready you can go back and take out the animal the way you're supposed to.
  • Options
    haaheohaaheo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Ty shiftless..I feel ur pain..this my 3rd restart..one of these redonkulous games that is just hard to put away. Hard day??? Kill some wild...fun to try n shoot the reindeers nose off.

Ty again n merry christmas..