Options

Cupid with a heart shot region 6 holiday hunt

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
Has anyone been successful to complete the rare hunt of Cupid, to be hit with a heart shot. I have tried it five times, straight to the heart, with my region 6 rifle but he seems to sustain an injury only.

Okay,sorry...found the solution, hit the heart first time, use energy drink to slow time and hit heart second time...
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    chikkenbonzchikkenbonz Registered Users 18 Posts
    Huh...been playing this for over a month and never onew what the energy drink even did. Good to know...I suppose.

Btw, best rifle I have is a maxed G&H Arbiter...killed Cupid in 1 shot to the heart. What rifle were you using?
  • Options
    using the Grantham Huntsamn rifle (region 6), there is a difference shooting Santa's deer in region 6 from shooting them in other regions. It took me one shot to kill dasher in region 3 for example but two shots in region 6. Cupid was difficult because ethey demanded heart shots
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I love the way it states you need a rifle with 853 power, you then shoot him straight in the heart with an 869 power rifle and he runs off like you've shot him in the ass with a potato gun!
  • Options
    hahahaha that was the funniest thing I heard today. Thanks for making my day amisdt this mess of glitchy glu games.
  • Options
    faiferfaifer Registered Users 11 Posts
    ha! now I get why that bastard ran away after getting shot in the heart. I thought I went temporarily short-sighted and missed my shot but it makes sense now, its not a bug, its a feature!
  • Options
    Wish I could shoot him again with my new 1394 power region 7 rifle!
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I one shot him just tonight no problem
  • Options
    I finished every holiday hunt, bar 27-30 of the region 6 shotgun ones and so don't win any rare calls anymore. I can now only do them when they randomly appear. :-(