Options

Crashing???

Is anyone else's game crashing. I've tried resetting my phone a couple times and it still crashes. Has anyone else had this problem? Please help.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    yep, after Christmas update, played a few hunts and now game is dead...stuck at preparing deer hunter screen
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    sunshnnscsunshnnsc Registered Users 4 Posts
    I received the Christmas update and haven't been able to play since. It is stuck at the Preparing deer hunter screen.....:mad:
  • Options
    terry hold interry hold in Registered Users 3 Posts
    My game is stuck on preparing deer hunter should I uninstall or wait
  • Options
    greytiberwolfgreytiberwolf Registered Users 2 Posts
    My game is stuck on preparing deer hunter should I uninstall or wait

Wait don't uninstall or you will lose everything
  • Options
    greytiberwolfgreytiberwolf Registered Users 2 Posts
    im in the same boat i hope they fix it soon cause i want to hunt
  • Options
    We are all in the same boat...if you check the reviews for Deer Hunter 2014 on the play store install page you will find that all players are giving one star review evaluations because they are all stuck on the "preparing deer hunter' screen. Glu replied that they are working on the problem. So I guess we have to wait until they fix it. looks like we may be playing the Christmas hunts during and beyond Christmas. Dont uninstall otherwise you will lose all progress, and no guarantee that the game will start glitch-free. Waiting........
  • Options
    faiferfaifer Registered Users 11 Posts
    If you used cloud saves(google + )reinstall does help and you will not lose any progress! I tried it and it works (at least for a while). Careful though, you are asked which save to use, your fresh 0 hunt local save or your cloud save, choose the wrong one and bye-bye progress for ever. If you have only local saves then it does not work and I heard of people having trouble with cloud saves so try on your own risk. It works for me though.
    That "preparing dh" error seems to depend on the device your playing on. I had to reinstall twice on my tablet ( nexus 7, new model) but never on my phone (nexus 4). What devices did you experience that problem with?
  • Options
    just tried reinstall and worked after Glu fixed the problem...safe to do I guess...back to playing now on my android (Samsung Galaxy II)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    just tried reinstall and worked after Glu fixed the problem...safe to do I guess...back to playing now on my android (Samsung Galaxy II)

Reinstalling is not safe to do for all players. Please do not advise users to do this.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I beat most if the Christmas levels and it keeps loosing my progress. It resets everyday. I submitted a trouble ticket but it still hasn't been fixed after 3 days. Hopefully they fix it soon.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    cyclemikecyclemike Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have not played since update and have lost a lot of progress and items I paid real money for... Smh glu better get on the ball....
  • Options
    jtat8178jtat8178 Registered Users 1 Posts
    So tired of this game. It was fun at first but now I'm done. Game keeps crashing on me.
  • Options
    ladyakkadian17ladyakkadian17 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was having so much fun...But after I upgraded to the xmas hunts NOW THE GAME IS RUIN!!! Freezing screen, is imposible to play ...now to UNISTALL ...ty glu for ruined for me too.
  • Options
    wolwol Registered Users 4 Posts
    Anyone know how to do a heart shot?