Issues in DH2014

Hi All,
We are tracking your issues, however, the best way for us to help you is if you submit a ticket for specific bugs and issues here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
With so many devices and unique situations, the forums are a way for people with similar issues to discuss their experiences, but the formal tracking of the issue is done through tickets. Thank you!

To quote our beloved Francis:
Francis wrote: »

Again this forum is mainly to share information with each other and communicate with other players. Our staff will visit when they can. When you have technical issues, it is best to submit a ticket to our Customer Care team. Also it is very important to provide all the information needed to speed up a response.
We have 3 versions of the game out (iOS, Android and Mac OS) this information is needed for our staff to investigate. It is best to submit a ticket and work with the support team directly.

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• WhitebuffaloWhitebuffalo Registered Users 3 Posts
    There is no level up with the new zombie hunts. Should be double level up progress
  • kalalmanerkalalmaner Registered Users 7 Posts
    still not fixed the club hunts and as usual no reasons why you have not.
  • RhapsodyprideRhapsodypride Registered Users 2 Posts
    You say that we should submit tickets, but some of us have and haven't gotten responses yet =l

Hard to be patient when you're being ignored or responses are just taking a long toime
  • tcarvalhozatcarvalhoza Registered Users 1 Posts
    Good night, on my Google Nexus 7 does not show the hunting clubs so I can play.
    I would like to know if it's because I'm in Brazil or is there a problem?
  • Club Hunts are an online mode of the game. There is a scalability issue on the back-end servers that the team is working to address. The fact that you can't see them has nothing to do with your location or device. The problem is all on the server side.
  • licho35licho35 Registered Users 1 Posts
    hi can someone help me I was playing on my galaxi s3 and when the hame ask me to save it I always do it local but my mistake I do it on the cloud so the game re-star I was in region 4 now is 2 and loose all my guns, is there any way to return to my last game, please help me thanks.
  • lobolobo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Your are not alone, I did the same bullshit
  • WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Keep adding new features can't wait for new additions.
  • CopperheadCopperhead Registered Users 21 Posts
    Please fix SponsorPay. About one in four or five offers actually work. Jumping through hoops for SponsorPay support but I have not received a single credit as a resolution to a faulty glu credit offer.
    Thanks
    To be honest I doubt they are in a hurry to fix anything where they don't make money.
  • Anthony ParletteAnthony Parlette Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was on region 5, level 18 and had the same thing just happen. I do not see anywhere where i can access the various saved places and retrieve it. I lost guns with upgrades that i spent a lot of time getting. Fortunetly i didnt spend actual money. I have no idea how to get them back
    You most likely will never be able to, sorry.
  • mrwishartmrwishart Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hi,

Dunno if this helps but I'm running OS 10.9, 17 inch Macbook Pro. Like others, Deer Hunter would crash on the intro screen. However, I turned the WiFi off and it worked perfectly. Perhaps there's a problem with the Game Center?

Paul
  • sharkrsharkr Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same issue and at first, I was disabling my WiFi connection but then tried logging out of Game Center instead. Logging out stopped it from freezing.
  • ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hi All,
    We are tracking your issues, however, the best way for us to help you is if you submit a ticket for specific bugs and issues here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    With so many devices and unique situations, the forums are a way for people with similar issues to discuss their experiences, but the formal tracking of the issue is done through tickets. Thank you!

To quote our beloved Francis:

Why bother to submit a ticket when your staff doesn't respond? I opened a ticket for something and then they CLOSED it and marked it "solved" without communicating to me at all or updating the ticket, and without fixing the original problem! What kind of support is that? We are told response times are expected to be up to 48 hours but I have a ticket in the system that's nearly a week old, with no response from your staff.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Why bother to submit a ticket when your staff doesn't respond? I opened a ticket for something and then they CLOSED it and marked it "solved" without communicating to me at all or updating the ticket, and without fixing the original problem! What kind of support is that? We are told response times are expected to be up to 48 hours but I have a ticket in the system that's nearly a week old.

As I have said in another thread, the only way we can track issues is through the tickets. If something has been "solved" in error it can certainly be addressed, but it has to start somewhere. Please provide your ticket number and I can forward it along to someone who can look into it.
  • ShiftlessDrifterShiftlessDrifter Registered Users 52 Posts
    No. I've given up on you, glu, Deer Hunter. It's over. You blew it. I don't need to say anymore, my post history speaks for itself.
  • BbashBbash Registered Users 11 Posts
    Game won't recognize my holiday weapons. I can't move forward in any of the holiday events
  • haaheohaaheo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Bbash wrote: »
    Game won't recognize my holiday weapons. I can't move forward in any of the holiday events[/
    QUOTE]

Holiday event only shows holi guns r recomended not required. Think they changed it when the did the last fix.
  • wolwol Registered Users 4 Posts
    Anyone tell me how to do a heart shot please?
    haaheo wrote: »
    Bbash wrote: »
    Game won't recognize my holiday weapons. I can't move forward in any of the holiday events[/
    QUOTE]

Holiday event only shows holi guns r recomended not required. Think they changed it when the did the last fix.

Not true in my game. It's required on my and now. I have already beaten these levels. None of it saved. Now I cant even play the level. I have read someone on here saying that even the holiday weapon that costs gold is still not being recognized.... I guess I need to figure out how to turn in a ticket but this games starting to lose my interest. Plenty of entertaining games out that don't have problems all the time.... The way it is now. People are gunna feel they need to spend gold to play and that won't even fix it. I really hope they refund people money that spend 20 dollars cash in hopes of being able to play these holiday events.
    Using infrared on a rifle makes heart shots easier. Waiting for the animal that charges you to begin its strike makes heart shots easy as well.
  • spikey1509spikey1509 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I cannot log into Facebook to allow me to try the club hunts again!...Why's this????....
  • ewrIIIewrIII Registered Users 1 Posts
    Does anyone have problems with the region 5 and 6 locking up on their mobile at all..??I really love this game...please help
  • mad86mad86 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hola necesito saber como ingreso a un club de caza para poder entrar en eze marcador, quien me colabora.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.