Options

Earning a bonus for "challenging" hunts and/or overkills

EntrekinEntrekin Registered Users 11 Posts
An idea I thought of but haven't seen mentioned here is to offer a bonus - perhaps a multiplier - for completing a hunt with lower-grade load outs than what the game recommends. For example, give a 20% bonus if I complete a Region 7 hunt using a Region 5 weapon, or a shotgun with an attribute rating below the recommendation.

Another idea is a bonus for overkills. I've noticed, particularly in the bird-hunting missions, that you can sometimes kill 11 or 12 birds when the hunt parameters call only for 10. On the other hand, the developers could also turn this into some kind of "game warden citation" like an over-the-limit scenario. Either way, it would be an interesting wrinkle to keep things fresh.

Comments

• Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    valuable suggestions
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Entrekin wrote: »
    Another idea is a bonus for overkills. I've noticed, particularly in the bird-hunting missions, that you can sometimes kill 11 or 12 birds when the hunt parameters call only for 10. On the other hand, the developers could also turn this into some kind of "game warden citation" like an over-the-limit scenario. Either way, it would be an interesting wrinkle to keep things fresh.

No, I don't want that! I like doing overkills, seeing how many ducks I can kill with my last shot. I've killed 13 or 14 with 6 shells a few times. Another one I like is to to shoot all 4 Cinnamon bears in the ass with a pistol then swap to a shotgun and kill all 4 as they rush at you. I've managed to kill all 4 wolves before, too, although that's a little harder to do.
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    pistoff wrote: »
    No, I don't want that! I like doing overkills, seeing how many ducks I can kill with my last shot. I've killed 13 or 14 with 6 shells a few times. Another one I like is to to shoot all 4 Cinnamon bears in the ass with a pistol then swap to a shotgun and kill all 4 as they rush at you. I've managed to kill all 4 wolves before, too, although that's a little harder to do.

Nice man made me chuckle.
  • Options
    PhilosogamerPhilosogamer Registered Users 8 Posts
    no one in Glu is interested in those valuable suggestions, they just want your....money!

You would be surprised how much a team genuinely cares about those suggestions. The struggle is that once a plan is set in motion, you have to stick with it. The prime purpose of any product is to make a profitable and quality product. Profit will always take priority over quality, though developers try their very best to deliver the highest quality product they can muster as well.
  • Options
    theangeliitheangelii Registered Users 123 Posts
    egion gamer;133416]You would be surprised how much a team genuinely cares about those suggestions. The struggle is that once a plan is set in motion, you have to stick with it. The prime purpose of any product is to make a profitable and quality product. Profit will always take priority over quality, though developers try their very best to deliver the highest quality product they can muster as well.[/QUOTE]

if the developer cared about the product They produced then they would not be so many bugs in the programs that are released
    someone should test the games before they are released
    someone said where's region 8 how about fixing region 7 before they move on to region 8
    how come there's no holiday hunt in region 7
    there are still bugs that have been told to the developers that are still going on In
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    theangelii wrote: »
    egion gamer;133416]You would be surprised how much a team genuinely cares about those suggestions. The struggle is that once a plan is set in motion, you have to stick with it. The prime purpose of any product is to make a profitable and quality product. Profit will always take priority over quality, though developers try their very best to deliver the highest quality product they can muster as well.

if the developer cared about the product They produced then they would not be so many bugs in the programs that are released
    someone should test the games before they are released
    someone said where's region 8 how about fixing region 7 before they move on to region 8
    how come there's no holiday hunt in region 7
    there are still bugs that have been told to the developers that are still going on In[/QUOTE]

If you don't like it don't play it or quit whining altogether.
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    I don't care if they open a holiday hunt,can't play them if you don't buy the guns now