Options

Region 8 Assault Rifle from Holiday hunt

SquirrelSquirrel Registered Users 17 Posts
Just got it early after killing Randy the Reindeer. I can't do a screen shot from my phone so here are the fully upgraded stats:
G&H Seeker
Power=1366 , Max Zoom=x13 , Stability=99.7% , Capacity=23 , Infrared=none
Semi-Auto, Mag Fed

Comments

• Options
    chikkenbonzchikkenbonz Registered Users 18 Posts
    Awesome! Randy the Reindeer huh? lol Don't remember him from the song....

Did you kill him right after Blitzen? Before Blitzen? What Region? Just curious...Im hell bent on getting that bad boy. Thanks for the info! :-)
  • Options
    Region 6, next hunt after Blitzen.

BTW, Blitzen can run SOOOO fast! Use your infrared on him, I was lazy thinking, "My rifle can one shot him no prob". Wrong, it took me 3 rare calls to kill him. Use infrared for a heart/lung shot on Randy too, he's just as tough.

PS: Can anyone that received a Region 8 shotgun from Glu today post the stats or a screenshot? I'd love to see it!

PSS: Yes, Randy does have a glowing red nose!
  • Options
    I killed Blitzen...was wondering how the Reg. 8 rifle was won...cool. Just hope when/if I win it the game doesn't confiscate it like it's doing to others.....
  • Options
    Sweet!! Bought 1 Rare Call (since game keeps freezing so I cant advance anymore on the special hunts to earn more free ones) and Randy shows...

First attempt he got away-2nd time I used an energy drink and killed him w/ 1 blast to the melon...(kill requires a brain shot). The Seeker is mine! :)
  • Options
    Nice....signed out and signed back in-Reg. 8 gun & cash won...GONE. WTFF!!!

(I did take screenshots of the girl saying I won it and a shot of it in my inventory w/ cash available...hopefully glu will take this as proof. Still...what a bunch of s****!)
  • Options
    Sweet congratulations man!
  • Options
    axeol26axeol26 Registered Users 5 Posts
    welcome to the psych club. First you have it, then you don't. Oh so sorry for your loss, thanks for your time and Money. :) --glu developers
  • Options
    SniperdudeSniperdude Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing happened here. Killed randy, got the gun, left the game, came back, and no rifle. I even killed randy a second time, but it didn't give me the gun. I'm so frustrated.
  • Options
    Icon77Icon77 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same here all around. Killed him, won it, crashed out, lost it, killed him again, nada. Has anyone managed to get it again after killing him once before? And can it only be gotten from Region 6?
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Squirrel wrote: »
    PS: Can anyone that received a Region 8 shotgun from Glu today post the stats or a screenshot? I'd love to see it!

It was a region 7 shotgun, not region 8. Guess it's available in the weapon store now region 7 is with us? Here's a screenshot anyway, just in case:

ffa7d9c8e0261f516a90800901385b9c.jpg

Just got the G&H Seeker myself for shooting Randy the Reindeer who isn't a reindeer. Piece of cake with a fully pimped region 7 hunting rifle!
  • Options
    Did you actually get to keep the Seeker tho? Its been disappearing from everyones inventory after won when exiting and re-logging into the game...

Nice shotgun btw...
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    Hasn't disappeared on me yet. Hope it doesn't either, as I've spent a load of bucks upgrading it now!
  • Options
    Congrats then! Consider yourself lucky...a lot of people werent as fortunate.
  • Options
    jonathan neaguejonathan neague Registered Users 5 Posts
    If you miss on the rare hunts use your game call (15 credits) and it will let you redo it. You can 1 shot blitzen using hollow points to the heart, lungs, or brain
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    Still haven't seen randy yet although I'm looking forward to it
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Finally got Randy and the weapon, one sweet assult rifle!
  • Options
    Kyra420 wrote: »
    Finally got Randy and the weapon, one sweet assult rifle!

how many of santas reindeer did you kill before randy showed up?
  • Options
    nilnil Registered Users 12 Posts
    WUS-WUS wrote: »
    how many of santas reindeer did you kill before randy showed up?

I don't remember for sure, but I may have had to kill all of them. I definitely remember I had to kill Dasher, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, and Blitzen
  • Options
    I'm going to run out of hunts oh well it's assault rifle
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    got the region 8 assault rifle after Randy kill in region 6, I am not sure if it will stay after reclogging. Any other weapons for rare hunts in other regions?
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    slap chauchslap chauch Registered Users 36 Posts
    I received the shotgun as well.. Looking for that holiday hunt that gives up the rifle. I also received a hand gun that wasn't even shown as an option to buy. Fairly impressed with my arsenal, now bored waiting for update.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Got the assault rifle today.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: