Options

new update is horrible

new update is horrible, now it makes u purchase the high power holiday shot gun and holiday assault rifle in order to do region 4-6 assault rifle and shotgun series when I was already more then half way done with all of them with my other holiday guns. Way to make us have to spend money which i won't. to top it off my ipad air will not download region 7 now cuz its says im not connected to a network. awesome update guys, just ruined this game for me

Comments

• Options
    yale93yale93 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have an iphone 5 with iOS 7 and tried to update this am. Said not connected to network and now the game wont even open. Doesn't even get to the upgrade screen. GLU guy appears and then just goes back to my iphone home screen. This is the second update this happened on. I just got my problem solved about not saving progress yesterday!!
  • Options
    axeol26axeol26 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Wow, your game is so awesome, you have to have people hack their iphones to fix your crap app.
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    I was halfway with region 6 shotgun hunt. I was hoping to finsh six and go back to 4 and 5, but with new updste cant do any of them just did 1-3
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    It's not possible to finish the region 6 shotgun hunts without the Jolly Shot shotgun, as you need a gun with 16 capacity from level 27/30 onwards.