Options

Time Error?

I installed Deer Hunter 2014 on my iPad Mini. It allowed me to play until my energy ran out (which is fine). But my energy never refills and I see a message next to my energy that says "Time Error". Tapping the error gets me a message saying "The game has encountered a time error. Connect to a network to resolve the issue." I AM connected to a network but the error is still there and my energy remains empty. How can I resolve this?

Comments

• Options
    fabled1fabled1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue here
  • Options
    golddavegolddave Registered Users 2 Posts
    I now have this problem on 2 different devices and can't fix it. Still haven't gotten an answer. Anyone know?
  • Options
    BigjohntwBigjohntw Registered Users 4 Posts
    I had this issue when I need to update. Once I updated it was corrected.
  • Options
    sarge54bsarge54b Registered Users 3 Posts
    This happened to me after holiday 2nd update....first update game didn't work at all...then another update and got the timer error. ..now have no energy.....have tried everything I've seen to do on here......switching from wifi to 3g and reseting phone. but still have problem....galaxy note. android
  • Options
    spider17268spider17268 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Help same probe and I'm not buying gold I refuse to spend money on a free game
  • Options
    BenjaminyouupBenjaminyouup Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same thing here has any one come up with an answer yet!!??
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Same thing here has any one come up with an answer yet!!??

I had the time error about a month ago. And all I did was connect to my wifi network. The error then went away.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Im getting a time error when i opened game.. force closed and clear cache..no help.. restarted phone. Still no help.. any solution to this? Game running fine ..now this.. also i see that the rare hunts have dissapeared is that a result of the time error or a scheduled occurence? Anybody have any ideas?
  • Options
    mwrhgcmwrhgc Registered Users 134 Posts
    Started on Wifi instead of 4g. .. time error gone. Shoulda tried that before i posted...
  • Options
    vagnermixvagnermix Registered Users 1 Posts
    something solution?
  • Options
    MasterEdMasterEd Registered Users 2 Posts
    Have been sitting for a month with a timer error. Multiple emails to co but no fix. I have spent money on this freaking game. Wifi. No wifi. Nothing vi am ****ed. They have left me hanging. I don't want to reinstall and lose EVERYTHING but I guess if I can't play I already f'n have
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The team has been looking into this, but hasn't been able to isolate the issue. The best we can say at this time is ensure you are on a reliable wifi connection.
  • Options
    rescue1rescue1 Registered Users 15 Posts
    I got this error for several days after I started again to play this game. I do always have a reliable internet connection and the only wifi connection since I play this game. Tried all means but got no recovery.
  • Options
    Kiran gadeKiran gade Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also getting the same error please help me in resolving the issue
  • Options
    waynemyrawaynemyra Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do I remove this bogus game from my iPad?!!!
  • Options
    waynemyra wrote: »
    How do I remove this bogus game from my iPad?!!!

Was that a serious question? Long press on the icon and tap on the X. But if you don't know that I am assuming the problems you are having are probably operator error.
  • Options
    waynemyrawaynemyra Registered Users 2 Posts
    How do I remove game? Enough is enough! It stays in iCloud!
  • Options

Contact apple customer service. They get paid to help people operate their devices.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts

I've researched the issue of not being able to clear deleted apps from iCloud and didn't find a good solution. I think you can backup your phone data without apps, reset phone, restored non app data, sign in with a different iTunes account, re-download apps you want... Pretty messy "solution". If you do find the easy answer from Apple to being able to clear old apps out of iCloud, please message me. Good luck.
    iPhone 4, usually.