Options

Thanks for fixing DH14

Karnage00Karnage00 Registered Users 7 Posts
I would just like to say thanks for the update/fix and a huge thanks for the western exterminator shotgun that is a wicked weapon....now it's game on

Cheers & Merry Christmas to all.
Karnage00

Comments

• Options
    bckoesterbckoester Registered Users 16 Posts
    Still broken here. Have you tried region 6 holiday mission 21 yet? Game is stuck there for many people even if you spend real money. Never saves beyond mission 21.
  • Options
    Coldsprings-5Coldsprings-5 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes thank you, the gun was a nice bonus for all of my past problems!!
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    I'm happy at last, too. I thanked them by buying some gold as the semi auto rifle offer looked too good to resist (the Hauer Savage for 340 gold). It's now fully pimped and I've completed all the region 7 Trophy Hunts with it!
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    I received that awesome shotgun as well and will probably be buying some gold real sooon
  • Options
    Kyra420Kyra420 Registered Users 563 Posts
    Experienced half day of issues, then all fixed; progress being saved and everything! Thanks glu!
  • Options
    WoodyWoody Registered Users 57 Posts
    For everyone recieving the shotgun is that in ios or android haven't seen it on either of my platforms
  • Options
    WUS-WUSWUS-WUS Registered Users 204 Posts
    mine is iOS
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    iOS here, too.
  • Options
    PistolPistol Registered Users 8 Posts
    hopefully android is right around the corner..can't get past preparing screen for the past two days...
  • Options
    bckoesterbckoester Registered Users 16 Posts
    This game is so damn buggy. Crashes after every mission. I don't understand how they come out with new content and new regions but refuse to fix the game from crashing. Ever heard of the saying "putting the cart before the horse"?

Game has been out for a while now and still crashes after every mission. Poor management.